Spring Break Cruises

Hello,

I am looking to book a cruise and am looking for a large 20-25 year old demographic. I usually cruise with Royal Caribbean, but the Brillience, Independence, Majesty and Empress are sold out between March 4 and 12th.

I haven't sailed NCL in awhile but am wondering if anyone who has cruised RCL has sailed NCL and if you think these ships will also get a spring break type crowd?

I know March 6 and March 10 NCL sky sailings have very large college spring break groups booked. Is there a way to tell if I'll have a large showing within this age group on the NCL Epic 4 night 4th sailing or 3 night 8th sailing? I know the Sky is known for the younger crowd, so I'm wondering if college students or others in this 20-25 year old demographic may not know to book the Epic or may not do so due to it sailing from Port Canaveral.

NCL did say all of the above sailings have less than 10 cabins left, but not sure if most sailings are sold out a month early, regardless of spring break.

Just trying to think of backup options if these RCL sold out sailings do not become available

Thank you.

All the cruises will have spring break age kids on all the ships. Some will be more crowded than others but they will all have young people. Go and have fun on whatever ship you can get on... Did you try Mar. 12 Navigator? I am taking my daughter on her spring break on that ship. She is 20.

We've sailed with our teens on NCL a couple times during spring break and there were plenty of kids that age. Be prepared for drinking late teens and young 20's since they allow alcohol over 18 if the parent is on the ship.

Carnival had a good amount too. I'd pick Carnival out if Galveston if we had our kids along.

Anjie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums