So What's Up With The Status of The Concierge/Suite Lounge on Adventure?

The RCCL website deck plans don't show the Concierge/Suite Lounge on Deck 9 the old location or on Deck 14 the supposed new location. I was told by someone on board the ship today the Concierge Lounge is still on Deck 9 as of today. Does anyone has credible information about when the lounge will transition to be a Suite Lounge on Deck 14?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

A month ago, the CL and DL were in their original spots- the CL on deck 9, and the DL on deck 14, starboard.

Not sure when those will change to the Suite Lounge going to where the DL is now, and the DL moves to the other side of the ship. But it will happen someday....

Just off Adventure (1/28 sailing). The Suite/Concierge Lounge was still on Deck 9 midship for our sailing.

Do you recall the price of internet on the Adventure of the sea? 1 device? We are dimamond and usually get a small discount.

Do you recall the price of internet on the Adventure of the sea? 1 device? We are dimamond and usually get a small discount.

Undiscounted prices:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/content/uploads/Voom.pdf

Check your Cruise Planner for any available discounts.

Diamond gets $20 off a package OR one free 24-hour period of unlimited internet.

Undiscounted prices:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/content/uploads/Voom.pdf

Check your Cruise Planner for any available discounts.

Diamond gets $20 off a package OR one free 24-hour period of unlimited internet.

I don't get on board till March 29th. The have a special on line for $8.99 per day that I signed up for. I can cancel 2 days before. I just didn't know if the price on board what better. :)

I don't get on board till March 29th. The have a special on line for $8.99 per day that I signed up for. I can cancel 2 days before. I just didn't know if the price on board what better. :)

I've never seen a lower price than $8.99 per day. I've also not seen lower prices onboard than pre-cruise.

I've never seen a lower price than $8.99 per day. I've also not seen lower prices onboard than pre-cruise.

I hadn't either, but our upcoming 4/23 Oasis sailing this past weekend was $7.99 per day. Our Anthem sailing in September showed $11.99 per day.

John

I hadn't either, but our upcoming 4/23 Oasis sailing this past weekend was $7.99 per day. Our Anthem sailing in September showed $11.99 per day.

John

Wow 7.99 is great. I just checked again and the price is 11.99 so I'm glad I got the 8.99 :)