Cheers question is it 15 drinks per person?

poblead

With the Cheers package you are allowed a maximum of fifteen drinks per day. It's against the rules to share a package. I'm relatively sure that all adults in a cabin must purchase the package.

Correct, it is up to 15 drinks per 24 hour period per purchase. All adults 21+ in a room must purchase Cheers if one wants to.

Since my wife has only 1-2 drinks per cruise, I opt to pay as we go rather than buy two Cheers packages.

No we both drink on vacation.. I'm very much aware that we both have to buy it.. but it doesn't make sense to buy it if it's only 15 drinks per cabin if that was the case I'd forego cheers and just buy as we drink.. if it's actually 30 drinks between the 2 of us that's different and I might consider it..

Just for a little extra clarification. The 24 hour period starts at 600am. If your cruise embarks from either the state of Texas or the state of New York, you can't get Cheers until day two. If you prepay, it will save you 5 dollars @ 49.95 versus 54.95 per day. There is an extra 15% added on the price of the package, not per drink for gratuity. You are also charged sales tax at the prevailing rate of the state of embarkation on day one until you hit international waters. The 15 alcoholic drinks have a maximum of 50.00 per drink, but do not include the beer towers. Non alcoholic drinks such as soda, juice, vitamin water, bottled still and sparkling water, espresso based coffees and milkshakes are all included as well and are unlimited. If your ship has an Alchemy Bar, check it out. IMHO, it's the best bar venue in the fleet.

Just for a little extra clarification. The 24 hour period starts at 600am. If your cruise embarks from either the state of Texas or the state of New York, you can't get Cheers until day two. If you prepay, it will save you 5 dollars @ 49.95 versus 54.95 per day. There is an extra 15% added on the price of the package, not per drink for gratuity. You are also charged sales tax at the prevailing rate of the state of embarkation on day one until you hit international waters. The 15 alcoholic drinks have a maximum of 50.00 per drink, but do not include the beer towers. Non alcoholic drinks such as soda, juice, vitamin water, bottled still and sparkling water, espresso based coffees and milkshakes are all included as well and are unlimited. If your ship has an Alchemy Bar, check it out. IMHO, it's the best bar venue in the fleet.[/quote

This is wonderful information for anyone needing/wanting to know exactly what they are paying for. Thank you for posting this. I think many things like the tax of the state you are sailing from would be overlooked by many. OP, yes, Pride has the Alchemy Bar, so you are in for a treat! There are a bunch of threads about favorite drink and I just saw one : favorite ALCHEMY BAR drink, so check those out to get your excitement going! CHEERS! :D:p