NCL, Thank you for listening

jskinsd

Now that I have ruffled a few feathers, this is what I mean.

Yay, thanks so much for ruffling our feathers and coming back to explain.

Customer service. Sure there are loyalty programs that we all can achieve by way of extra points for extra programs to accumulate certain levels for added benefits. Everyone will acquire these added perks if they cruise enough on the same cruise line. But what about that cruise line doing something special for you. I was told "no" three times but my story was good enough to at least to talk to the next supervisor.

Was your story true? Did you make up a sob story to get something? Please, tell me the story...you did say you were going to explain!

Each one could have quoted there policy, but they didn't. The last person granted my request. Plain and simple I was totally wrong with NCL and there current booking policies and should have told "no" again but was able to get what I wanted. They went out of there way to make me feel special.

I love how proud you are that you got something you shouldn't have. They went "out of there way" to make you feel special and you pretty much set out to trick them and get something from them you weren't even supposed to. BRAVO.

NCL sometimes gets a bad rap when it comes to customer service and I just wanted to say that NCL does take care of those who take care of them.

How do you "Take care" of NCL exactly :o

I still will continue to cruise other cruise lines to get there loyalty points because I like the perks too but am I really loyal to a company just because I have enough points

So once again, Thank you NCL for being loyal to me.

I think the above statement is the best part of your two posts on this thread, by far.

Ok I'm done, just a bit bored at work and seeing this kind of made my morning! :D

It's all good.OP rubbed me the wrong way when he said that negative (I assume that means opposing or differing) opinions are just people who are "jealous" of him. Particularly when he made no real point about anything whatsoever.

Hope he enjoys the free meal at Le Bistro. :rolleyes:

Time to move on...

Cheers!

Yes...and that one too. I was scratching my head over his entire post! :rolleyes: