Fll Hilton marina: even or odd.

mina

we have a tower high floor room booked at Hilton marina so we can see the ships in port from our balcony. As an honors member, will be able to select our room online 24 hours in advance. Are the rooms facing the bridge and port even numbers? Want to make sure I pick the right side. Thank you!

Why not phone the hotel and ask?

Because they don't answer the phone. Have tried twice. However, I apologize for asking on here and will not do that in the future. I am just excited and was trying to start a dialogue with folks that may have stayed there.

we have a tower high floor room booked at Hilton marina so we can see the ships in port from our balcony. As an honors member, will be able to select our room online 24 hours in advance. Are the rooms facing the bridge and port even numbers? Want to make sure I pick the right side. Thank you!

You can with the HiltonHonors App, and maybe on their website. I used the App to pick our room last month. Do not remember anything related to the room numbers.

Because they don't answer the phone. Have tried twice. However, I apologize for asking on here and will not do that in the future. I am just excited and was trying to start a dialogue with folks that may have stayed there.

No need for ruffled feathers; it was only a suggestion. I had no way of knowing you had tried.

Judging by the shape of the building, looks like there are 4-6 rooms on one side of the elevator (to the west), and the remaining rooms the opposite direction (to the east). That being said, the diagram you are shown when checking in should show where the elevators are... Thus if you are walking from the elevator toward the end of the hallway that has the majority of the rooms, you would want a room on the right. If walking toward the section that has 4 or 6 rooms, a room on the left.