Non-Alcoholic Package/Elite Cocktails

bottomfeeder

Okay, crazy question but I've just been wondering about this and figured I'd ask. As part of my pre-cruise anticipation I have been thinking about drink packages...

If I'm at the Elite cocktail hour (or using my drink tickets) and I have a premium non-alcoholic package, can I use my package to buy a virgin pina colada and my elite coupon to buy a shot of rum and then have the bartender give me a non-virgin pina colada? Or would I have to mix the rum into the drink myself?

Has anyone ever tried this?

(I guess it doesn't matter that much but it would mix far better if the bartender added the rum into the blender than if I tried to do it myself afterwards!)

Okay, crazy question but I've just been wondering about this and figured I'd ask. As part of my pre-cruise anticipation I have been thinking about drink packages...

If I'm at the Elite cocktail hour (or using my drink tickets) and I have a premium non-alcoholic package, can I use my package to buy a virgin pina colada and my elite coupon to buy a shot of rum and then have the bartender give me a non-virgin pina colada? Or would I have to mix the rum into the drink myself?

Has anyone ever tried this?

(I guess it doesn't matter that much but it would mix far better if the bartender added the rum into the blender than if I tried to do it myself afterwards!)

Maybe I'm missing something since I'm not Elite, but wouldn't the Elite coupon cover the regular pina colada?

I don't recall that a shot of rum is included on the Elite drink menu.
That it is. The issue is that, though I know you can get mixed drinks, they are generally "simple" drinks like Gin & Tonic, Screwdriver, Vodka Cranberry, Rum & Coke, etc. I've not seen people with frozen drinks. Of course that does not mean they are NOT included...but I've just never asked because my reading of the "menu" would indicate that they are not. I will find out on my cruise in April and post back on these boards just to settle the issue...or at least, to settle it for Eclipse in April! :)

Sil-9721.JPG