Email address for Lee Moreau?

tonto524

I don't have her e-mail address but had a similar problem.

I was missing points for a recent cruise. I called Captain's Club and they said it was because there was a duplicate record caused by 2 different birthdates showing on my record. They said they would fix it. After 2 weeks it was not corrected.

I e-mailed One Touch at celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com They fixed the problem within 2 days.

Jim

I've been in touch with them and it's possible that something is screwy with my records but they won't or can't fix it unless I can provide documentation of cruises back in the 1990's and 1980's - I keep a lot of cruise stuff, but that's pretty much impossible. My problem is that I have a mailing from them showing a certain number of points and the current record shows far less.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lee is a wonderful person who really looks out for passengers. I know she reads Cruise Critic and will probably see your post.

I really don't know what anyone can do if you have nothing to support your claim. Perhaps pictures of you on the ship might help. I don't doubt for a second that you did indeed take the cruises that are missing from your record, but if Celebrity accepts ones word without proof I'm willing to bet that 2 or 3 would claim a past cruise for points that they didn't earn just to move to a higher level.

Lee is a wonderful person who really looks out for passengers. I know she reads Cruise Critic and will probably see your post.

I really don't know what anyone can do if you have nothing to support your claim. Perhaps pictures of you on the ship might help. I don't doubt for a second that you did indeed take the cruises that are missing from your record, but if Celebrity accepts ones word without proof I'm willing to bet that 2 or 3 would claim a past cruise for points that they didn't earn just to move to a higher level.

Thanks for your post and I concur 100% - except that in my case I have a mailing directly from the Captain's Club showing that I had x # of points (the mailing was in late 2013) which they converted to y# of points due to a change in the Captain's Club - but now the y# somehow has gotten lost in their system. I wouldn't ever expect to get points without verification, but I do think it would be right for them to honor what THEY said I had. And I still have the mailing showing my old to new points.

Your kind description of Ms Moreau makes me hopeful that there will be a resolution. Thanks again and I appreciate your input.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been in touch with them and it's possible that something is screwy with my records but they won't or can't fix it unless I can provide documentation of cruises back in the 1990's and 1980's - I keep a lot of cruise stuff, but that's pretty much impossible. My problem is that I have a mailing from them showing a certain number of points and the current record shows far less.

my iPhone using Forums

Linda - perhaps you have photo documentation from those earlier cruises?

Dave

The CC agent to whom I sent them told me that they don't have the power or authority to add points unless provided with specific documentation for each past cruise. The mailer with my name, address, Captain's Club number (from the beginning of time, mind you), and point conversion totals was not something they as agents could use. Hence, my hopeful appeal to Ms. Moreau.

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello Linda - This is Lee Moreau. My email address is LMoreau@celebrity.com

Feel free to send me an email with your phone number and I will gladly look into your issue. Thank you for your loyalty to Celebrity Cruises! ~ Lee

Hello Ms. Moreau,

Nice to see you posting on Cruise Critic. Welcome ! We hope you continue to visit the Celebrity forum from time to time.

Thank you for all you do for Captains Club members, and, for the recent benefit additions. We appreciate it !

Thank you Linda, Orator and Andy! I/we are listening! Happy Celebrity Edge Reveal Day!!! :D

Thanks Lee - Can't it be 12 noon (eastern time) already ? We're all on the EDGE ! :):):)

So impressed (should I say, "X-tremely impressed") that Ms Moreau: saw my post on CC, so must actually read these boards; gave me her emIl address; sent me a follow-up email after I sent her my info; resolved my issue by today. Lovely.. thank you !!!

Linda

So impressed (should I say, "X-tremely impressed") that Ms Moreau: saw my post on CC, so must actually read these boards; gave me her emIl address; sent me a follow-up email after I sent her my info; resolved my issue by today. Lovely.. thank you !!!

Linda

Glad it was resolved.