Platinum Passengers Boarding with Family

Sealubber73

My husband and I are both Platinum, so have priority boarding for our upcoming cruise on the Glory. We are traveling with my mom, sister, and two nieces, who are first time cruisers and who are in a different cabin. Will they be able to board with us or if we want to board together, will we need to stay with them until their zone is called? Thanks in advance for the info!

My husband and I are both Platinum, so have priority boarding for our upcoming cruise on the Glory. We are traveling with my mom, sister, and two nieces, who are first time cruisers and who are in a different cabin. Will they be able to board with us or if we want to board together, will we need to stay with them until their zone is called? Thanks in advance for the info!

You will need to join them in the general area. As you know, your boarding passes say Priority, theirs will not. They will also not be able to enter the terminal until their check in time.

Agree with all above. Your boarding passes will say Priority and at the terminal entrance, there will be a represntative that will let you in, but not the others until their check-in time.

So best to wait with them until they can go in and stay with them all the way through just as if you were not Platinum.

Sounds to me that you are going to stay with them if need be. They will have the excitement that all first times have and you will be able to enjoy it with them. Sit back, relax, and enjoy, you all on vacation together. That is the most important, but you already know that.....LOL

Thanks everyone. (FTTF has been sold out, but I keep watching for them to release more.) I figured we would need to wait with them. All being together will be better than any perks that our Platinum status provides. That's what I intend to tell them anyway!

are they able to buy FTTF? I don't know if it's right but the people in long beach let our first timers with FTTF get in line with us in a suite and all board together.

It's not that way in Miami. Diamond/Platinum/Suites go the to Captain's Lounge. FTTF and everyone else go to the general boarding area. FTTF will board once the Priority Groups are finished.

We are platinum and just sailed last week on the Magic with my sis and bro in law who are not platinum. They tried to come with us to check in but were turned away at the desk to check in and board separately.We checked in and met up with them on board