GEM specialty menus

spacewoman

any recent cruiser have pics of the specialty restaurant menus?

Try g to have Mom and Aunt pick a restaurant for Mother's Day so I can have my TA make the reservation.

I pulled menus from beyond ships website but unsure if this is up to date

Thanks

Kathy

any recent cruiser have pics of the specialty restaurant menus?

Try g to have Mom and Aunt pick a restaurant for Mother's Day so I can have my TA make the reservation.

I pulled menus from beyond ships website but unsure if this is up to date

Thanks

Kathy

Google "Norwegian Escape Menus" and select beyond ships. NCL's menus are pretty standard across the fleet. Those are close to current (I think that they still show some lobster dishes that were removed in August 2016, other than that, they are more or less current). You can make your own reservations online 90 days before cursing or just call the NCL general reservation number and they can add it to your mom's itinerary. Prime time dining sells out quickly after the 90 day mark (especially for special holidays).

Thanks. Will them them lobster dishes may not be there. Neither one is a fussy eater, I am just trying to light a fire under my aunt to make a decision knowing getting a reservation could be difficult at this point

on another post, there was several inputs for the best dish on the complementary restaurants...

i think I would like to make the same request from that of the specialty restaurants...

since i have a lot of time on my hands, essentially a foodie bum..lol..i will add in the future another list of the best dish from each restaurant...

for now, I'll get started and say the escargot and lobster from le bistro, the porterhouse or rib eye from cagneys are stand outs...anybody else...

Did this recently after nephew returned from the GEM, it's mainly on the complimentary items - they looked fine. A picture is worth a thousand words ... so, here's the link to that - not responsible if you get hungry from viewing them. It's fine reading the descriptive menu and fancy terms, but with graphics - you see it http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2461302

Most of them are similar, if not identical, across the fleet - aside from variations and seasonal changes, etc. So, why not have a pictorial overview of some of the popular items, as a baseline of what was, is and next ... We will be sailing the GEM in a few weeks so expect a post-cruise update, it's common for NCL to make changes each Spring to their menu, often as a pilot on 1 or 2 ships first. Here's one - should match those served in LeBistro (reworked from earlier)945067ccf981e3c75819162daf2fbe8c.jpg

Dropbox has most of my current/old collections of pix & PDF's on cruising, some on One Drive & Google Drive ... their changes this month on sharing of the Public Folder could be a problem, so I'm migrating some of them over to a different cloud server, sandboxed it - plus, if and when possible, do a direct upload via Tapatalk.