Liberty of the Seas - cost of Chops, Sabor and Giovannis Table

Coral

I just bought OBC for family members who are traveling. I hope it covers for a meal for 2. I tried to do a search and wasn't able to get clear answers. It seems to vary from ship to ship and it appears Chops has raised their rates recently.

Also - any reviews on Giovannis Table?

I just bought OBC for family members who are traveling. I hope it covers for a meal for 2. I tried to do a search and wasn't able to get clear answers. It seems to vary from ship to ship and it appears Chops has raised their rates recently.

Also - any reviews on Giovannis Table?

Giovannis Table on Liberty is really good. Maybe our favorite. We normally really love Sabor on any ship. Will skip it next time on Liberty. Just wasn't good.

Giovannis Table on Liberty is really good. Maybe our favorite. We normally really love Sabor on any ship. Will skip it next time on Liberty. Just wasn't good.

Thank you! They are first time cruisers and I am hoping to have them enjoy one speciality dinner.

Type in your ship and add dining package and see what you get.

Currently on Freedom of the Seas, there are three specialty restaurants with individual costs higher than the package's daily rate:

With this ultimate dining package, a person could save up to $105 on their cruise compared to paying for the restaurants on their own.

Type in your ship and add dining package and see what you get.

Currently on Freedom of the Seas, there are three specialty restaurants with individual costs higher than the package's daily rate:

With this ultimate dining package, a person could save up to $105 on their cruise compared to paying for the restaurants on their own.

Can you point me in the right place?

I am not going on this cruise. I bought a $75 OBC for a wedding gift and am now worried that it won't be enough for a speciality dinner. I even asked the guy on the phone and he said the prices are different depending on the ship (thus the question of current prices for the restaurants on this ship).

Unfortunately - I am not interested in spending that much money for a dining package for the 3 restaurants as that is more of a gift then I plan on spending.

If the prices you list are for all the ships, then I will be fine. I just wanted to give them a choice of 1 dinner for both and cover it.

Thanks for everyone's help! Sorry - I thought I could quickly find this but every search comes up with a different amount and then I read differences between ships (Oasis class more expensive?).

Check your Cruise Planner, costs should be there.

I am not going on this cruise so I don't have access to the Cruise Planner. I am trying to buy dinner for a wedding gift and want to know the prices of the restaurants.

I am not going on this cruise so I don't have access to the Cruise Planner. I am trying to buy dinner for a wedding gift and want to know the prices of the restaurants.

If you know the booking number, you can get access to the Cruise Planner.

75 dollars will provide for a party of two at any of the specialty places. Chops is most expensive at 35 dollars. And thats on any ship.

Thank you.

A search I did earlier showed it is more expensive on Oasis ($42 and $49).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2461721

------

Just wanted to make sure it is still $35 on Liberty of the Seas. Thank you. I think they will go to either Chops or Giovonni's Table and not the Mexican restaurant.

Can someone provide current costs of these 3 speciality restaurants on Liberty of the Seas?

Thanks!

WE sail in 6 weeks , Chops is listed for 35 on cruise planner , Giovanni's 21 ( bargain) and Sabor was listed a couple of weeks ago at 15 but now its 30. We bought a 5 night package for 105 and we can eat in any of them, there is also a 3 and 4 night package, look at cruise planner

If you know the booking number, you can get access to the Cruise Planner.

No I don't know this.

Though - from what I have read, they may be able to see their OBC now when they login.

It was weird - the guy on the phone asked if I wanted to say anything on a card - I then asked if a card would be placed in their room informing them of this and the guy said "every ship does it differently". He did send me a confirmation so I will just put this in a wedding card. Though - I am guessing they will see this (online) before I give them the wedding card.

agreed, agreed, agreed.

Giovanni's on a late Feb Liberty cruise was absolutely amazing.

Sabor was absolutely awful (other than the tableside guacamole and the tableside margaritas).