Adventure out of San Juan

what type of group is this:confused:

Quinceañera is a 15th birthday party in Hispanic/Latino culture. Can be a HUGE deal. There are TAs that specialize in them so bunches of new 15 year old girls and their families might be booked.

I just googled and found many TAs and websites about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone know what the alcohol bev package price is on this ship?

It can vary sailing to sailing. The only way you know for sure is if you have a booking and can look it up in the Cruise Planner.

Just got off HOTS and booked the same 4-21-18 & 4-28-18 cruise....but only as place holder's...I'm waiting to change to 5-18 when those booking come out.

We have them booked as place holders too. We are waiting for January 2019! Hopefully they are released Wednesday!!!!

Lots of great info on this thread. Thanks to all who have contributed. We are looking at Adventure for early 2018 and this has been very helpful.

We are looking at Jan 27th, 2018. It is between this and the Reflection on Jan 19th. Anyone ever stay in the Mirmar section of San Juan? Nice there? Safe there? It's only for the night before the cruise. I am also looking at the Hampton Isle Verde for 3 nights after the cruise. Being the Feb 4th is my birthday and the superbowl!!!;p

We are looking at Jan 27th, 2018. It is between this and the Reflection on Jan 19th. Anyone ever stay in the Mirmar section of San Juan? Nice there? Safe there? It's only for the night before the cruise. I am also looking at the Hampton Isle Verde for 3 nights after the cruise. Being the Feb 4th is my birthday and the superbowl!!!;p

We normally stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Miramar. We've had no problems there, and it's a very nice property. Right on the bus line that goes into OSJ.

We normally stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Miramar. We've had no problems there, and it's a very nice property. Right on the bus line that goes into OSJ.

Thanks very much for the info. Can you walk to restaurants and shops?

Thanks very much for the info. Can you walk to restaurants and shops?

There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance, one of them being a Subway where we've had breakfast before. There is a drug store nearby too. Nice restaurant in the hotel.

Thank you for the responses! The islands of the Southern Caribbean is what drew is to this trip. Looks like maybe the one reviewer was just particular about things.

We are thinking of flying down a few days early to explore San Juan before the cruise as well. We are looking at April 2018-I know way far out but that will allow us to get a balcony as we can spread the payments out.

Seeing that you sailed Freedom, you will find some similarities to that ship. I enjoyed my first cruise out of San Juan to book two more, once of which is a month away! Enjoy. My review will probably be here around May 10th.