Live - Anthem of the Seas Spring Fling Cruise..3-26 to 4-3-2017

Hi Seadog67,

We will be on Anthem's 12 day Caribbean sailing on April 17. Less than 2 weeks!!! I have really enjoyed looking through your review. I know I must have missed it, but what was that unbelievable ship tour you took and what was the price? You sure did see a lot of the ship in it! Do you book that ahead of time? Was it called 'all access tour'?

Also, do you know if cell phone texting works on the ship? Thought hubby and I can use it to find each other on the ship!

I am hoping I can find this thread again to see your responses, but if not, maybe you could respond on our April 17, 2017 roll call if you don't hear back from me? It took some doing to find this thread after someone on our roll call mentioned it!

Thanks, and sorry for not following up with this, as usual work and life gets in the way of my Cruise Critic between trips :(

Yes it was the All Access Tour and we booked online a few days before sailing. I believe it was $99 a person and as you saw we hit the Galley, Laundry, Supply Freezers, Recycling, Engine Control Room (highlight of the tour for me) and the bridge. It was about 2.5 hours in total and if you have never done a backstage tour, I feel it is totally worth it, at least once. This has made several times for us on various ships, (paid and unpaid). We will probably not do another one, but they are usually informative and interesting.

Hope you have a blast on your trip!

Seadog...would you happen to have the menus from your cruise? Someone else is asking in another thread about 9 night menus on anthem

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2481852

If not, no worries...just thought I would check...

I sadly do not have the menus from the main dining rooms. We actually did not make it in there any night for dinner. I have them for Chops and Jamie's though as we dined in there basically all week, lol. We got carried away I would say with our splurging.

Sorry, I will make an effort to get them next time each day even if we do not dine in there that day.

I sadly do not have the menus from the main dining rooms. We actually did not make it in there any night for dinner. I have them for Chops and Jamie's though as we dined in there basically all week, lol. We got carried away I would say with our splurging.

Sorry, I will make an effort to get them next time each day even if we do not dine in there that day.

No worries...I just found a thread of someone on a 9 night anthem cruise right now and they said they would take pictures of the dining room menus. I do remember you ate in the specialty restaurants a lot :-) Thanks anyway!

Just saying thank you to everyone for the kind words and for following along during or after our trip, glad it has been enjoyable!. As usual I do not get on the boards as much, if at all in between our cruises, I am trying to get on more to follow others trips and the ongoing happenings. One nice thing about not having read all that there is to read about the new ships and happenings, is I find it more a of surprise when I get on the ship to experience things without knowing what is coming. Then there are time we totally miss something where if we kept up with the reports and threads on CC we would have known some things and been better planned.

Thanks again and I am sorry if I missed any questions, but as usually it seems with such a great community, other Critics have helped out with answers! As usual, that is Awesome, and yes I say awesome and great a lot, but it is such a great Cruising community here that you all help make, so yeah you are all Awesome!

Seadog...would you happen to have the menus from your cruise? Someone else is asking in another thread about 9 night menus on anthem

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2481852

If not, no worries...just thought I would check...

For 7 day Anthem menus and photos, checkout Canadiandisneymom 3/5-12 Live Review.

What kinds of items do they have for the "End of Cruise Sales?"

Hoping as well! Hope to eek out one last nice day tomorrow to soak in the nice weather!

Shopping madness has commenced! End of cruise sales in full force!

05d5a268b77fcff143e30c2101159c8b.jpg

Meanwhile, chilling in Vintages enjoying a Chardonnay.

e5fb6ceac1035653e9abb6629121b2f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll also be on Anthem 4/29 and the Bon Jovi the Tribute called *Wanted* is on that sailing. We've seen them quite a few times now and they are so very good :D

Seadog67, on the 5/6 Anthem sailing, another Journey Tribute band called *DSB*, who I like a little bit better than Resurrection, will be on that sailing, loving your review :)

http://dsbband.com/

If anyone is an Eagles fan, I strongly recommend The Long Run. They also play on RCCL ships. Excellent cover band. Close your eyes and you'll hear Glenn Frey and Don Henley. Website with their "tour" dates and which ships -> https://www.thelongrun.info/tour

I am also enjoying your T/R!!!!

• 4 months later...