Freestyle soda machines on Freedom of the Seas

We had problems where some Freestyle machines didn't recognize our cups were there. I asked one of the stall that were selling them and they told me others had some problem, but just use a different machine. This wasn't convenient sometimes is there was only 1 machine i think in Arcade and we would fill them up when picking up our son from the Adventure ocean area. Is this a common problem people are having, where they don't work in some machines?

I was surprised there was no freestyle soda machines, unless i missed them, in the Pool area. You had to enter into the Windjammer area to fill it. This isn't really convenient when you are wet from swimming in the pool. Yes we could have went to the bar, but they didn't appear to offer Coke Zero to drink there, and this is what we wanted. Did we miss the machines in the pool area does anybody know? Or is windjammer the closest?

We also had times where the machines were out of coke zero. I have to say i wasn't fully satisfied with the service we got from the machines. This was our first experience with them, in the past we generally got Soda packages but they would have cans of Coke Zero at bars so it was easy to fill up anywhere.

1 in the arcade Deck 12 (Wasn't working when I found it)

2 in the Windjammer (another 2 on the other side I think) Deck 11

2 in front of Barfies Pizza (Ok Sorrentos but it smelt so bad everytime I walked by-turned me right off) Deck 5

They were the only ones I saw.