Oasis class balcony neighborhood deal??

Did anyone experience this and they had already bought the alcohol drink package? What happens to the additional soda package they give you that is of no use since you've already paid for it with the drink package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nothing happens. You just lose out on that perk.

Would the person who purchased the drink package get two special cups?

We had a boardwalk balcony on Oasis last month and got the soda perk. As we both had drinks packages we got two soda cups each and as we were on a back to back we got another two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had a boardwalk balcony on Oasis last month and got the soda perk. As we both had drinks packages we got two soda cups each and as we were on a back to back we got another two.

Thanks for the info.

Since we're playing what if.....

Situation: 3 of us (wife, 11 y/o son and I) on Oasis next February, Boardwalk Balcony cabin with soda/Johnny Rockets perks.

Question: If I buy the drink package (which comes with the soda option), can the two soda perks be assigned to my wife and son?

We are booked in a boardwalk room. We also bought drink packages for my wife and i. Would our 2 kids that are staying in our room automatically get the 2 free soda packages then?

I believe they assign the free packages to Guests 1 and 2.

Bob

Not the answer I wanted but the one I sorta expected. Would it make sense to shift the guest order so my wife and son are guests 1 and 2?

I'm going to hope Ken comes along with advice, he has more experience with this situation.

We are booked in a boardwalk room. We also bought drink packages for my wife and i. Would our 2 kids that are staying in our room automatically get the 2 free soda packages then?

We had 4 of us in a room on Allure and my wife had the drink package and we received 3 cups. I've read of different reports from different ships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It didn't work that way for us on Allure in Jan. When we got to the boardwalk balcony there were 2 cups and that was it. No extras for the alcohol package. I think that next cruise I might ask about it. I like the cups for use outdoors in the summer. I never carried the cup around on the ship.

It didn't work that way for us on Allure in Jan. When we got to the boardwalk balcony there were 2 cups and that was it. No extras for the alcohol package. I think that next cruise I might ask about it. I like the cups for use outdoors in the summer. I never carried the cup around on the ship.

I usually see several of the cups sitting in the hallway the last morning if you are looking for extra cups.