New Concierge on Breakaway?

legalcruiser

Recall seeing a post that Anoop is on holiday break. Anyone know who the new Haven concierge is? Any reports/experiences to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the breakaway last week and the concierge is Patrick. He was great!!!!

Thanks so much, Marine Mom! Heard so many great stories about Anoop. Would love to hear about your cruise and Haven experience.

Where do I begin....Haven on the Breakaway is HEAVEN!!!! Everyone is so great. Edgar is the Maitre'd and he is one of a kind, our butler was Roland and what a personality! He was wonderful. Patrick was the best! Everyone in the haven is fantastic. They will cater to your every need although we didn't ask for much they wanted to please you. My husband and I sat in the hot tub at least twice a day and all but one time, we were always alone. We ate at Ocean Blue, Cagney's and Moderno and by far the Haven Restaurant had the best food on the ship! This was our second time on the Breakaway and personally I would not go on that ship unless I stayed in the Haven. The sundeck is so peaceful and Luigi the courtyard valet will spritz you as you are relaxing if you want. I couldn't believe it. Most relaxing vacation we have ever had!!!!! I'm sure you will love it!

Marine Mom - you are getting me excited! Thanks for sharing! And god bless you, your family and your selfless child!

Thank you!!!!!

Any other questions, feel free to ask. Hope you have a great time!

Where do I begin....Haven on the Breakaway is HEAVEN!!!! Everyone is so great. Edgar is the Maitre'd and he is one of a kind

We were on the Breakaway, in the Haven, on the 3/5/17 sailing. On our debarkation day, 3/12, Anoop said he had one more week then on to holiday.

I agree on Edgar, the maitre 'd in the Haven Restaurant. He made every visit to the Haven restaurant more enjoyable. Great guy.

Stefano, one of the Haven bartenders, is a true mixologist. He made great drinks!

What does haven get u aside from the restueabt and private sun deck

You get a butler, concierge, private courtyard with pool, hot tubs, private bar, 24 free room service, free movies, priority embarkation, debarkation, snacks in your room daily and first class service, service, service. Prepared to be spoiled!!!!