Just boarded the Breakaway and got Vibe passes

PippenBooBoo

It just annoys me-on the Epic- regular passengers have no chance to get the Posh pass. At least Vibe passes are possible.

Personally, I don't think it's fair that the Haven guests don't have to pay extra!

Guess if I was in the Haven I would feel differently [emoji33][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haven guests pay extra for POSH, it's included in the much higher fare for the cruise.

Haven guests also pay extra for priority embarkation, included in the higher fare.

Haven guests pay extra for lots of things, that's the reason for the high fares.

I had the Vibe for the March 5th sailing on the Breakaway. It was $329 for the clam shell with on food/drink credit! It was $99 for a week pass. We were on the Breakaway in November and they were still doing the food/drink credit for the clam shell.

So does the cost for the clamshell include the admission cost? Or is it the $329 + 99?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It just annoys me-on the Epic- regular passengers have no chance to get the Posh pass. At least Vibe passes are possible.

They do sell a limited number of POSH passes to non-Haven guests.

Personally, I don't think it's fair that the Haven guests don't have to pay extra!

Think of POSH the same way as the Haven restaurants. Haven guests don't pay extra because it is a part of being in the Haven (on Epic).

We were boarding group #8 on the March 19th sailiing of the Getaway...I prayed and prayed and prayed that we could get passes and we did! All the Clamshells were sold out. We enjoyed the bar day of boarding and then the sea day that followed.

We were off the ship every ]port day and did not use the Vibe area and on the last sea day when were were back there only a handful of guests were in vibe, no one was in the clamshells. It was pretty quiet.

No idea why but we LOVED IT!!!!

They treat you very, very well in Vibe. First Class all the way.

We were boarding group #8 on the March 19th sailiing of the Getaway...I prayed and prayed and prayed that we could get passes and we did! All the Clamshells were sold out. We enjoyed the bar day of boarding and then the sea day that followed.

We were off the ship every ]port day and did not use the Vibe area and on the last sea day when were were back there only a handful of guests were in vibe, no one was in the clamshells. It was pretty quiet.

No idea why but we LOVED IT!!!!

They treat you very, very well in Vibe. First Class all the way.

Where exactly do you go when boarding to get Vibe passes?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm weighing my options for upgrading to a Haven Suite and need some help.

- Is there a charge for meals served in the cabin?

- What exactly do you get with the "Access to the Haven Garden Courtyard"?

- What exactly do you get with priority access to Mandara Spa and complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites?

- We have the ultimate beverage package. What extra things would we need to pay for being in a Haven?

Thanx all for your help to this neophyte!!

I'm weighing my options for upgrading to a Haven Suite and need some help.

- Is there a charge for meals served in the cabin?

- What exactly do you get with the "Access to the Haven Garden Courtyard"?

- What exactly do you get with priority access to Mandara Spa and complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites?

- We have the ultimate beverage package. What extra things would we need to pay for being in a Haven?

Thanx all for your help to this neophyte!!

Room service doesn't have a delivery charge to suites. You can order from any restaurant although if you order an entree from specialty or a la cart restaurant, you'll be charged for that.

The haven courtyard is the private area of the ship for haven guests only. It has a bar, restaurant, hot tubs, loungers, sun deck and small pool.

Skipping spa question cause I've never used one.

The dsc is higher on suites, so keep that in mind. And you butler and concierge are not included in the dsc, so you'll want to tip them separately.

Vibe passes should be able to be booked on line -1st come -1st served -instead of having to board ship & rush to guest services -like on a Black Friday shopping trip

Kind of like what Carnival does with it's "First To The Fun" passes. They are booked online and only so many are issued on a first come basis. Would certainly make things a whole lot easier than running down to guest services.

Can someone who has sailed Escape before and gotten Vibe passes please clear up a few questions for me?

1. Where do you go to get a pass? I have been told guest services and then corrected to headliners. Which is it?

2. I see you posted the numbers you are given, what do you do with those to receive your access card?