Suite Perks Specific to Adventure of the Seas?

9a445917f6c6b063242d41a30bff0793.jpgb14fd46e657c36e9eb8101fca3393a96.jpg

Cruises:

Adventure of the Seas~April 2011

Navigator of the Seas~February 2012

Explorer of the Seas~July 2014

Anthem of the Seas~June 2016

Anthem of the Seas~December 2017

Anthem of the Seas~June 2018

Adventure of the Seas~June 2019

9a445917f6c6b063242d41a30bff0793.jpgb14fd46e657c36e9eb8101fca3393a96.jpg

Cruises:

This was given to us by the next cruise staff on July 7, 2018 when we booked our Grande Suite on the Adventure of the Seas for 2019. Hope this helps and puts all the rumors to rest.

Cruises:

I called back this morning, Bob, and this agent confirmed what you said. I should've had the first agent put it in writing... :(

Sorry to hear that, but not surprised. I think they use one of those magic 8-balls to generate most of their answers on the phone.

We will be in a Grand Suite on Adventure of the Seas for a Canada New England Cruise. We have been in a Grand Suite before on Brilliance and Oasis and found the perks varied greatly, depending the ship.

Just wondering about things such as: is there a special location for suite guests for breakfast and lunch, is there a separate place for Suite guests in the Wind Jammed, what is the concierge lounge like, food served, etc. I realize there is no Coastal Kitchen.

Also, if you have My Time Dining, or at other meal times, and there are long lines, as a Suite Guest do you get any preference to be seated faster? (We never jumped the line, but saw others do it).

Any other feedback or info about this ship is appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

When are you going? We are doing the "Snowbird Migration" when the Adventure relocates to Florida, in October.

A have seen a few comments about the Concierge Lounge on AOS. The on line info states : honour bar, self service , but then many posts are stating it is not an honour bar,self service, but a bar with a staff open only an hour before and after dinner . Any sail recently that can clarify ? This is what Royal has posted on their website::

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members of the Crown & Anchor Society and guests reserved in our Suites (excluding Junior Suites) can take advantage of the Concierge Lounge. Available on the Enchantment of the Seas® and all Voyager and Radiance-class ships, Concierge Club guests will receive this complimentary service that provides assistance with any special requests they may have while sailing. As a Concierge Club guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests including:

Personalized stationary available

Continental breakfast served in the Lounge daily from 8am until 10am

Hors d'oeuvres and petit fours served in the Lounge, beginning the second evening, before and after dinner respectively

An honor bar (self service bar with no fee) is available for your convenience

Reservations for Specialty Dining, Explorations Shore Excursions and Barefoot Beach Cabanas

Appointments for the Salon or for Spa Treatments

Assistance with Show Ticketing

Movies and CDs are available to borrow during the hours when the concierge is available

Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering of dinner wine

Business services (assistance with faxing or copying - there is a fee for faxing and copying).

Assistance with arrangement of private parties

A have seen a few comments about the Concierge Lounge on AOS. The on line info states : honour bar, self service , but then many posts are stating it is not an honour bar,self service, but a bar with a staff open only an hour before and after dinner . Any sail recently that can clarify ? This is what Royal has posted on their website ...

You are reading some very old info. There has not been an honor bar for at least 10 years. Also, there is no Concierge Lounge on Adventure, it was removed. A Suite Lounge was added at the same time.

The Suite Lounge is open to guests in Grand Suites and better, and Pinnacle Club C&A members. Complimentary cocktails for 3.5 hours every evening.

You are reading some very old info. There has not been an honor bar for at least 10 years. Also, there is no Concierge Lounge on Adventure, it was removed. A Suite Lounge was added at the same time.

The Suite Lounge is open to guests in Grand Suites and better, and Pinnacle Club C&A members. Complimentary cocktails for 3.5 hours every evening.

We are booked in a Grande Suite in June of 2019. We were given a paper with all the suite perks and the complimentary cocktails are not listed. Can someone confirm they are still doing this? It would save us a ton of money as my husband wants the all inclusive package and I do not.

Cruises:

We are booked in a Grande Suite in June of 2019. We were given a paper with all the suite perks and the complimentary cocktails are not listed. Can someone confirm they are still doing this? It would save us a ton of money as my husband wants the all inclusive package and I do not.

The Suite, Diamond, and Concierge lounges are still offering complimentary soda, selected beers and wines, and basic cocktails during a 3.5 hour period in the evening.

The Suite, Diamond, and Concierge lounges are still offering complimentary soda, selected beers and wines, and basic cocktails during a 3.5 hour period in the evening.

Thank you!

Cruises:

Thank you!

Cruises:

We are also in a suite but took a drink package. We enjoy drinking in the afternoon and not from a restricted list. We also drink bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks during the day. This is why we are taking the package

We are also in a suite but took a drink package. We enjoy drinking in the afternoon and not from a restricted list. We also drink bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks during the day. This is why we are taking the package

We will purchase the refreshment package as we can still get the flavored water, non alcoholic cocktails, soda, specialty coffee and most importantly bottled water! My husband is a beer drinker (likes his micro brews) so he always has to downgrade his beer choices when we cruise. So this 3.5 hours will work perfect for us. Thank you all for your information.

Cruises:

in the SL on Adventure OS, are comp. sodas, beer and wine avail all day, like on oasis class ships, 11-11 I think?

in the SL on Adventure OS, are comp. sodas, beer and wine avail all day, like on oasis class ships, 11-11 I think?

Do you know if they have a coffee bar in the lounge?

Cruises:

Not a bar, but a complimentary self-service specialty coffee machine.

Thank you so much! This will work for us. We might just have to do a water package.

Cruises:

in the SL on Adventure OS, are comp. sodas, beer and wine avail all day, like on oasis class ships? think? it is our first time on this class of ship with SL...we are doing a 13 night NE/Canada re positioning cruise

Nope, only during the 3.5 hour evening cocktail period.