Discount beverage packages!

No limit I've seen.

Hi! You are such a wealth of knowledge, I figured I'd ask you this question ;-) We're sailing on the Anthem in 34 days. There is a 20% discount ($48) for the premium drink package which includes drinks up to $12. I know the mojitos in Boleros are $13 and I'm sure there are other drinks that are over $12. Do you know if I could get one of those & just pay the $1 difference? I'm trying to decide if the drink package would be worth it. Thanks!!

Hi! You are such a wealth of knowledge, I figured I'd ask you this question ;-) We're sailing on the Anthem in 34 days. There is a 20% discount ($48) for the premium drink package which includes drinks up to $12. I know the mojitos in Boleros are $13 and I'm sure there are other drinks that are over $12. Do you know if I could get one of those & just pay the $1 difference? I'm trying to decide if the drink package would be worth it. Thanks!!

Yes, if you order a drink over the package limit, you pay the difference plus 18%.

I believe the Anthem is like the Oasis ships where the limit is really $13, and the mojitos are included. I could be wrong, but even though it's listed as a $12 limit in the package advertisement, on Oasis you could get the mojito.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw the compass from last week, and the package was being advertised for drinks up to 13.00. Which is a good thing since most of what I drink is 13.00😂😂

We have two cruises booked with RCI, one on Majesty and one on Symphony, both are showing a 20% discount, with total cost of $48 (pre gratuity). Has the the package gone up across the fleet, or is this one of the online bugs?

We have two cruises booked with RCI, one on Majesty and one on Symphony, both are showing a 20% discount, with total cost of $48 (pre gratuity). Has the the package gone up across the fleet, or is this one of the online bugs?

There is no standard price across the fleet. The price vary vary by ship and sailing.

Yes, if you order a drink over the package limit, you pay the difference plus 18%.

Bob - Thank you SO MUCH for answering so many of your fellow cruise critic's questions. You are an invaluable member of this community & I think I speak for many when I say how I truly appreciate the time you spend helping all of us!! :)

We're 71 days away from our Radiance cruise in Alaska. I've been watching my cruise planner everyday and I've never seen a drink package discount. Maybe people don't drink a lot on Alaskan cruises?!?

I think it's more the reason fares stay high for Alaska. Limited window, limited space, and high demand. If you could cruise Alaska all year round with dozens of ships and ports then the price on everything would plummet.