Best Cruise Line for girls trip

monkeybutter

My girlfriends and I are planning a cruise to celebrate her 40th birthday. I have cruised RCL several times, Norweigan once, (wasn't a fan) and carnival. We are only looking to do a 3-4 day cruise. What cruise line do you think would be best to look at?

Honestly - any of them for a short cruise. They're all going to be pretty much the same in terms of more of a party atmosphere in general versus a 7 night cruise. I really think it depends on if one offers a particular ship or better itinerary for your preferences than another. My bias is with RCI - and maybe look at Celebrity as well. They offer several 3-4 night cruises and may be a bit more upscale. I guess its all a matter of what you are looking for with that cruise.

Be sure to check how old the ship is before booking. Often 3-4 day cruises are on the worst ships in the fleet, but once in a while you hit it lucky and get a fairly new ship. NCL's Mega ships have an awesome spa - which would be the key reason I would think you might want to do one of those, but they mostly do 7 day cruises. Once in a while RCCL will put one of their newest ships on a 4 day itinerary - that would be a good option for sure!

I looked up 3-6N cruises on one of the discount cruise sites. Starts with V. 6.500 of them!! The better the ship the fewer the shortie cruises. A quick look shows Celebrity Reflection 4N out of FL at $599 with FREE DRINKS Dec 18 0nly.. Probably Celebritys best ship and my favorite.

The 3-4 day trips are going to be more similar than different. So run the #s. Which is the cheapest voyage? Which leaves from the least expensive airport to get to? Which gives you the most value for your dollar -- drinks package or other perks that are important to you.

Pick the most economical & then enjoy each other's company.