Welcome Aboard Show - Fun Times - Preferably Breeze

ilovetexas

Can someone please help me out? I need a recent Fun Times that shows what time the Welcome Aboard Show is. I'm taking my mom and sister on the Breeze in a few weeks and it's my sister's first cruise. I haven't gone to a Welcome Aboard Show in years but I don't want her to miss out. I requested Steakhouse reservations at 6:30 but they came back at 7:30. I'm pretty sure there is only the one show that night and that would put us eating dinner during it.

I can reschedule the dinner if it interferes. Thanks in advance if anyone has one to post.

I don't remember the time of the show. It might have been 8. Even with your first choice of time (6:30) you would have still been in the Steakhouse at the start time. Remember Steakhouse meal is at least a 2 hours experience.

edit: I just looked at the FunTimes from my last cruise (Pride out of Tampa) The welcome aboard show was at 9:45. I didn't remember them being that last.

Edited by springs741

I guess this might not be the correct place to ask this question but since it was mentioned here I'll ask anyway but why does a dinner in the steakhouse take 2 hours? That seems a long time. Can it be sped up or are they just really slow?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It isn't that they're slow; the service in the steakhouse far exceeds service in the MDR since they have far fewer tables. It's just a nice meal and tends to take longer. People linger over wine/cocktails/coffee, courses aren't rushed, etc. It's just like eating in a nice steakhouse on land.

Sent from my iPad using Forums