All things msc seaview

Fostelo

[emoji23]. By the time I realised it was a mess with the kids and bunk beds were up all the time. Sorry it was just an average balcony cabin anyway dave im sure u have seen thousands [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So ive just booked seaview for a week right after bellissima we disembark bellissima in Barcelona on the 2nd august and board seaview the 3rd august[emoji4]. Im well and truly hooked on msc and can’t wait for 3 weeks of cruising, plus it will be my longest holiday ever bet my boss won’t be happy [emoji2] just like to thank you both for your expertise on msc [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When do you sail seaview dave?[emoji848]

Seeing as how he didn't answer ... he isn't sailing Seaview any time soon. I think Dave meant that the excitement was on your part in overlooking getting cabin photos. :confused:

Sounds like you've got it bad, Martin. :D We'll be on 3 weeks later, so will just miss you! :(

Martin ... We were going in October but we decided against it as it was to close to our September F1 GP and Voyager of the seas sailing and the Divina Xmas cruise on the other side of it, plus it meant Kerry would use most of her holidays as hers go from September to September.

Bea ... Are you spying on me ... ;p LoL.