Anyone ever have a cabin above the night club?

Vitamin_Sea

I was ABOVE the night club on a transatlantic once. Fortunately they actually had a vacant room somewhere else and I moved a couple of days later or I probably would have just got off at the next port and flown home. It wasn't just the shows at night, the band practiced during the day, too. Good luck.

We got one on deck 8 on Gem. Was a guarantee booking. Seems like we're stuck with it. How bad will it be. Thanks

It will be bad. Mostly music, but definitely the reverberating bass that will rattle your teeth. We had a room over the teather (which fortunately is quiet after the late evening show) but the run through during the day and the two shows at night were loud.

If there is another cabin of the same category elsewhere, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask if you can be moved to that one! I would NEVER want to be over or under a "Music venue"....I love music, but if I'm tired, I do NOT want to hear the bass thumping!

If there is another cabin of the same category elsewhere, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask if you can be moved to that one! I would NEVER want to be over or under a "Music venue"....I love music, but if I'm tired, I do NOT want to hear the bass thumping!

TA already asked. Got a no

Haha

It will be bad. Mostly music, but definitely the reverberating bass that will rattle your teeth. We had a room over the teather (which fortunately is quiet after the late evening show) but the run through during the day and the two shows at night were loud.

Thankfully were hardly in the room

We were one deck above a small club where they did karaoke every night until about midnight. It was loud but we survived just fine. I would probably bring the ear plugs and hopefully it won't be so bad.

I hear ya. . not gonna worry about it.

We're out late anyway.

Ear plugs will quiet it down 👍

We were one deck above a small club where they did karaoke every night until about midnight. It was loud but we survived just fine. I would probably bring the ear plugs and hopefully it won't be so bad.

What's really​ funny is they call this an upgrade.

What could be worse I said.!

:evilsmile:

We were forward on deck 8 on the Escape & are deck 8 forward on the Bliss next year. Yes, there's noise. Rehearsals & shows going on, but they cannot match the very large balcony we have & the quiet hallway being on the front of the ship. It's the B6 category. Great location!!!