What's the best deal with the perks to pick?

karinad

We just ask for a bottle of water. We're usually in a suite. Maybe it is free for the suites but not other cabins?

I think I will just ask nicely for a bottle of water next time. I usually just ask for water. We also sail in suites but they bring a glass of water to our bar table. I sure will test it out. Thanks!

How do they apply the $50. per cabin for the shore ex? I was trying to look at the possible excursions with NCL and they do seem very expensive. I'm assuming that they just don't put the credit on your onboard account even if you don't do any of their excursions. That would be to easy!

We always take the UBP even if not big drinkers. It includes the specialty coffee at the cafes. Bottled water was always included as well on all of our cruises but you had to get it at the bars, not the bottles in the room. Once in awhile we are up for a glass of wine or a foo-foo drink also.

it.

This is not accurate for NCL. Specialty coffees and bottled water are excluded from the UBP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Free gratuities would be a no brainer! To bad they're not offering it!

I always get the free gratuities then again i don't book with NCL directly but a travel agent ( company).. I am wondering about the 50 dollars excursion credit, do you have to be on board to book ? or do you get that credit through NCL.com excursions..I am still not clear on that one. My apologies for hijacking the thread. :)

I was going to get the UBP, but the tip/service charge is $99.54 per person....so not really FREE. I normally only have 3 or 4 drinks per cruise. It sounded great until I did the math! I was told the excursion credit is $25 per person per port and cannot be combined and used towards 1 excursion. We are bringing 2 children, but the 3rd & 4th free perk is not available on my cruise. I'll be happy with the dining package!

I always get the free gratuities then again i don't book with NCL directly but a travel agent ( company).. I am wondering about the 50 dollars excursion credit, do you have to be on board to book ? or do you get that credit through NCL.com excursions..I am still not clear on that one. My apologies for hijacking the thread. :)

You can call the shore excursion number and reserve your spot, they will then wait till you are on board to charge so you can use the credit.

You can call the shore excursion number and reserve your spot, they will then wait till you are on board to charge so you can use the credit.

I just did this and it was very easy; I have even changed excursions at some of the ports. One excursion was $69 so the additional cost will be charged once on board so if you have OBC you are good to go.