Cheers drink package

Icesk8rReedy

I have searched with no luck. I am currently booked on NCL for April 1, 2018 cruise but about to cancel and go to Carnival for 4/29/18 out of NOLA. Spring break is the week of April 1, 2018 for pretty much all of Louisiana and I would like to avoid a drunk fest with 1500 college kids. I know that RCCL has their drink packages go on sale a few weeks before embarking. Does Carnival do that too?

LSU Spring Break is officially Sunday March 25th at 7:30am to Monday April 2nd at 7:30am. In reality, most students will leave on Friday March 23rd or Saturday March 24th. Some students may not come back to class until Tuesday April 3rd.

LSU Spring Break is officially Sunday March 25th at 7:30am to Monday April 2nd at 7:30am. In reality, most students will leave on Friday March 23rd or Saturday March 24th. Some students may not come back to class until Tuesday April 3rd.

Yeah but there are still A LOT that are on it the week after Easter as well as other schools from other states. I'd just like to avoid a mad rush of college kids. I've done it before and it was stressful. The 29th week should be good and safe.