Equinox Questions

lushdaisy

I am looking at booking on the Equinox and had a few questions:

* What's the difference between a Deluxe Veranda and a Concierge Class cabin? The cost difference isn't huge and I wondered if it was worth going for Concierge Class.

* One of the perks is a "Beverage Package" - what does that include?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by lushdaisy

We are not allowed to name/recommend travel agents on Cruise Critic-your post could be deleted.

If you go to the Celebrity website you can find the differences in amenities between a regular veranda and Cinciegre. The actual cabins are the same size with the same decor.

The beverage package offered as a perk is normally the Classic beverage package. Detailed info on the beverage packages is also available on Celebrity website.

In a nutshell package includes water, soda, speciality voice & tea, wine & cocktails costing up to $9.

I am looking at booking on the Equinox and had a few questions:

* What's the difference between a Deluxe Veranda and a Concierge Class cabin? The cost difference isn't huge and I wondered if it was worth going for Concierge Class.

* One of the perks is a "Beverage Package" - what does that include?

Thanks in advance!

In regards to the Veranda vs Concierge: On a Solstice class they are same size. On Millennium class they are bigger. So on the Equinox it is location, the bottle of bubbly when you arrive, Captain Club points per day, goodies in the room e.g. mattress & pillows, daily nibbles and a Concierge to assist you on some things. Room is same size. We are sailing in 2104 on the Equinox Monday. I chose it primarily to put our CC points into Elite since that cruise was highly discounted and perked, all four were offered. The first of the stay in the Caribbean for the Equinox. It was originally a trans-Atlantic to the Med.

Concierge also has a luncheon in the MDR on embarkation day. And let's not forget the footstools on the balcony! In my opinion, on the Equinox, I wouldn't spend extra for Concierge Class unless accumulating the extra points is important to you. Save your money for something else on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Concierge also has a luncheon in the MDR on embarkation day. And let's not forget the footstools on the balcony! In my opinion, on the Equinox, I wouldn't spend extra for Concierge Class unless accumulating the extra points is important to you. Save your money for something else on board.

But how GREAT for those who were able to get Concierge Rooms for the same

price as a balcony when we booked!

:D

We choose Concierge Class if the cost is not a lot more. Its just an assortment of extra little perks which make me smile :0

plus it adds to the loyalty points if that matters to you.

On Millennium Class ships the rooms are a little bit bigger but on the other ships the room size is the same on verandah as CC.