Did MSC pull the plug on the solo cabins?

Bra_BE2014

They're certainly very slow with their info! Meraviglia's sailing almost 2 months now and this has only just been updated! :rolleyes: It doesn't bode well for those who have issues with the Aurea suites on Seaside! :eek:

I think it is more a case of those with a booked 2+2 Grand Suite that is not a 2+2 who have an issue !

MSC UK said that they would likely only get all the cabin details two weeks prior to the first sailing ... :eek:

I think it is more a case of those with a booked 2+2 Grand Suite that is not a 2+2 who have an issue !

MSC UK said that they would likely only get all the cabin details two weeks prior to the first sailing ... :eek:

Yeah ............ I confuse the Grand Suites with the one you've booked, Dave. They're forward and you're aft. I actually meant the Grand Suites issue.

I really wish MSC would revert to old-style deck plans where each deck is laid out side by side.

At some point, there will be a large PNG file out there with the updated deck-plans laid out in the "normal" way. I hate the current way, too. NCL is doing it the same way with some of their newer ships.