Celebrity Solstice

Julesra

But the best advise would be to not bring prohibited items on board in the first place. Irons are typically number one on that list as they are a fire hazard, which is also the number one safety concern on every ship.

If you are concerned regarding wrinkles in you clothes, some cruise lines provide self service laundry facilities for the passengers and all provide laundry and dry cleaning services for a fee. Celebrity is one that offers the laundry and dry cleaning services only - no self serve facilities.

• 3 weeks later...
Pack some Downy Wrinkle Release spray. It works like a charm, especially when you blow hot air on them from the blow dryer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A wonderful product. Used it on last cruise on the Eclipse two weeks ago. Didn't think to use the blow dryer! Thanks for that little gem. I hung my things in the bathroom after taking a shower. Worked a treat.

Mary

Pack some Downy Wrinkle Release spray. It works like a charm, especially when you blow hot air on them from the blow dryer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A wonderful product. Used it on last cruise on the Eclipse two weeks ago. Didn't think to use the blow dryer! Thanks for that little gem. I hung my things in the bathroom after taking a shower. Worked a treat.

Mary

Another thank you for the tip about using the blow dryer along with the wrinkle release! I'll try that next cruise.