Cloud 9 Spa...... Magic or Breeze

Bernardo62

Trying to find out by staying on Cloud 9 deck are treatments to the spa are at a discount?

All the pros and cons about the cloud 9 spa...........

No on treatments. Spa deck cabins permit access to spa and the "open" areas for heated loungers, thallaso pools steam rooms etc. you have be able to secure a priority in setting appointments, but I'm not sure on that one. All the spa treatments are "enhanced" by sales pitches for over priced products of which many are useless and supported by junk science and hype.

You get a different cabin robe, different color of towels, slippers and choice of a couple of exercise classes ( yoga, pilates, spin) for free.

If you like these amenities, then the spa deck is a good choice. The Magic, Breeze and Dream have good size separate men's and women's locker rooms and good showers--better than the cabin. The Vista spa facilities are about 2-3 steps below in terms of quality and size.

Had a spa balcony cabin on the Breeze last month. We did use the Thesso spa a few times. The lounge room attached to it was extremely noisy. The serenity deck was directly above it, and people were constantly dragging the large palappa chairs around and clunking them down. In between all of that clunking the door from the spa and thesso pool were constantly clanking with people coming and going. Then there were noisy clunking rooms leading into the other steam rooms as well. Anything but relaxing. We enjoyed our cabin, but being on Deck 12, our balcony was not a covered one. We did get 20% off our spa treatment.

Had a spa balcony cabin on the Breeze last month. We did use the Thesso spa a few times. The lounge room attached to it was extremely noisy. The serenity deck was directly above it, and people were constantly dragging the large palappa chairs around and clunking them down. In between all of that clunking the door from the spa and thesso pool were constantly clanking with people coming and going. Then there were noisy clunking rooms leading into the other steam rooms as well. Anything but relaxing. We enjoyed our cabin, but being on Deck 12, our balcony was not a covered one. We did get 20% off our spa treatment.

Thanks 4 this..... very helpful.

Thanks 4 this..... very helpful.

Wow, it was totally different on the Magic - so quiet that I could have fallen asleep. I did hear that the Deck 12 Spa balconies are not covered like the Deck 11 Spa balconies on the Magic. I'm sorry that your experience was not as relaxing as you would have expected a spa to be. I'm sure that was disappointing to you.