Secret doors.... oooo

Hot Hockett

hey eveybody. i have heard that there are secret doors on most of the boats to get to the bow of the boat. that would be pretty cool, and i'm sailing on the elation on december 17. so, this prompts my question, is there a door on the elation? i know there are some that are on the 5 or 6 floors or even behind the theater. does anyone know? thanks

hey eveybody. i have heard that there are secret doors on most of the boats to get to the bow of the boat. that would be pretty cool, and i'm sailing on the elation on december 17. so, this prompts my question, is there a door on the elation? i know there are some that are on the 5 or 6 floors or even behind the theater. does anyone know? thanks

also has anyone recently gone THROUGH any of these doors? I've read on other forums where they are now locked. How does someone find these doors and open them? Miracle next week here . ..

Allen

I know there is one on the Sensation and Ecstasy because I went out there. You go through the forward theater, on either side, and there is a door marked "exit". It takes you right to the front of the ship; very windy!!! It was cool. We were the only ones out there!!!

I know there is one on the Sensation and Ecstasy because I went out there. You go through the forward theater, on either side, and there is a door marked "exit". It takes you right to the front of the ship; very windy!!! It was cool. We were the only ones out there!!!

well thats awesome because all of those are fantasy class ships if i am not mistaken, so hopefully we can find the elation one there. I hope its unlocked, because like others have said that it was locked some times

Hey Hockett -- I was on the Elation in October and I found the "secret door." It was on the lower level of the forward lounge. Yes, it was locked when we found it. But there was a waitress right nearby in a little kitchenette, so I asked her if we could go out that door. She said yes, pushed up on a handle on the door, and opened it up for us. It was very private and very windy out there.

I'm pretty sure that on Fantasy class ships, the area between the superstructure and the bow are reserved for the crew. It's the only outdoor area they have. If Carnival was Disney, you would say that it's the only outdoor space where they are not "on stage." I would be considerate.

I think the best place for guests is the forward part of the Veranda deck that's above the bridge.

All conquest/destiny class ships have them. I know if you go up to 9th they go to the front. Its never locked. There is even benches outside. It warns you about the strong winds. But it is real nice. I would recommened to check it out.

Archived