Yacht Club Check-in??

LovetheCubs

They like for you to come at the same time as much as possible. We have been 10-15 minutes late and they still held our table. If you want to change time, just let the concierge notify the dining room. Or if you don't want to eat there, by all means let them know you won't be there. We have seen folks waiting for a table when we left the dining room.

What time are the nightly shows - do they have an early and late?

I'm also learning a lot from this thread. I jumped in just so I can find it again. :D

What brand of body wash/shampoo/lotion is in the Yacht Club suites? NCL Haven uses Bvlgari.

Eau Du Italy.

To expand on the question originally raised by the OP - In Miami, the YC Tent is located at the farthest end of the passenger embarking line. So as you drive to the port from the city, you basically make a U turn to join the line of cars waiting to drop off pax and luggage. Keep driving (this is heading back towards the city) along that line until you reach the tent - get dropped off there with your luggage and check in there.

I was unable to upload a pic but for those of you who wanted an inventory of the complimentary mini-fridge in the Yacht club, here you go! Please remember the butler will remove any items you do not want in your fridge and stock it in the morning and evening.

In the door:

Bottle of Budweiser Aluminum

Bottle of Bud Light Aluminum

Bottle of Corona Glass

Bottle of Heineken Glass

Airplane bottle of Gordon's Gin

Airplane bottle of Absolut Vodka

Airplane bottle of Dewars Whiskey (I think it was Dewars, the bottle was hard to read in the picture)

In the main part:

Can of Coke

Can of Diet Coke

Can of Canada Dry

Can Orange Crush

Can of Sprite

12 ounce plastic bottle of pineapple blend juice

12 ounce plastic bottle of Mango/pear blended juice

16 ounce bottle of San Pelligrino

16 ounce plastic bottle of Spring Water

Small can of Pringles

Small can of Macadamia Nuts

Small can of Mixed nuts

On the desk above the Fridge will be a large class bottle of San Pelligrino and a bottle of Still water

Bowl of fruit will be on the coffee table along with a chilled bottle of champagne on embarkation day

If you are a Voyagers club member you usually get an extra treat, last time we got chocolate covered strawberries

To expand on the question originally raised by the OP - In Miami, the YC Tent is located at the farthest end of the passenger embarking line. So as you drive to the port from the city, you basically make a U turn to join the line of cars waiting to drop off pax and luggage. Keep driving (this is heading back towards the city) along that line until you reach the tent - get dropped off there with your luggage and check in there.

Great tip! Thanks Trina!

I'm sure our driver will have done this before, but in case he/she hasn't, your info will come in handy.

Ok since you said ask away....a few more YC questions!! Maybe we should rename this thread YC Q&A!!! Haha

2. We are Cabernet drinkers. I have seen a menu on YouTube of the drink menu and didn't see many wines. In fact I don't know if there was a cab on it at all. Do you know how wine works in YC? Wine is the one thing that won't be in the fridge but they say that you can call and have a glass delivered to your cabin.

3. Our kids will be going with us on this trip. They obviously don't drink!! Lol Do they have drinks for kids that are included as part of the YC or should we look at a drink package for them?

There will be juices in the fridge. We asked the butler to put a glass of milk in the fridge everyday. Also, all bars can make virgin drinks. I think they call them "zero". Frozen daiquiris are a big hit with my kids! Just make sure you remember to say zero!!

I was unable to upload a pic but for those of you who wanted an inventory of the complimentary mini-fridge in the Yacht club, here you go! Please remember the butler will remove any items you do not want in your fridge and stock it in the morning and evening.

In the door:

Bottle of Budweiser Aluminum

Bottle of Bud Light Aluminum

Bottle of Corona Glass

Bottle of Heineken Glass

Airplane bottle of Gordon's Gin

Airplane bottle of Absolut Vodka

Airplane bottle of Dewars Whiskey (I think it was Dewars, the bottle was hard to read in the picture)

In the main part:

Can of Coke

Can of Diet Coke

Can of Canada Dry

Can Orange Crush

Can of Sprite

12 ounce plastic bottle of pineapple blend juice

12 ounce plastic bottle of Mango/pear blended juice

16 ounce bottle of San Pelligrino

16 ounce plastic bottle of Spring Water

Small can of Pringles

Small can of Macadamia Nuts

Small can of Mixed nuts

On the desk above the Fridge will be a large class bottle of San Pelligrino and a bottle of Still water

Bowl of fruit will be on the coffee table along with a chilled bottle of champagne on embarkation day

If you are a Voyagers club member you usually get an extra treat, last time we got chocolate covered strawberries

Thanks for the listing. Sounds like they also have coke zero so that would be excellent.