Celebrity app android

Lorey2007

I can use some of the functions of the app. I am still waiting for it to recognize that I have 2 cruises booked. Apparently it will do a countdown, but even though I am signed in, it says "Return here when you have a cruise booked to get a real-time countdown for your vacation". The Captain's Club doesn't show any points that I have or the status. It also doesn't recognize that I am on my home WiFi. Hopefully they are working on it!

Also, as I had to cut & paste the above reply since I had to sign in again to the Boards, I guess I can't expect too much.:rolleyes:

It also doesn't recognize that I am on my home WiFi. Hopefully they are working on it!

I doubt that they're working on it...I'd think they were too busy with the new website disastrous rollout!

The Celebrity App is useless. The only reason it has 1.6 stars on google play is because some phantom reviewers have given it a rating of 5 stars. Real people have given it a 1 star rating.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Forums mobile app

• 6 months later...

Just loaded it on both my iPhone and Samsung s7 and it works good for our Dec 9 sailing of the Equinox. It looks like it is only set up for the Equinox at this point and it only showed 3 sailings. It says when you board Equinox use the app for free via Celebrity Wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just loaded it on both my iPhone and Samsung s7 and it works good for our Dec 9 sailing of the Equinox. It looks like it is only set up for the Equinox at this point and it only showed 3 sailings. It says when you board Equinox use the app for free via Celebrity Wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I, too, am booked on the equinox (but not till Oct. 2018) but I can't even get the Android app to recognize that my phone is connected to the internet, let alone log in. The app truly is an embarrassment.