Live - NCL Breakaway 5-7 to 5-14 to Bermuda

seadog67

I was on this cruise also in the Haven. It seems we crossed paths many times without knowing it- as this picture of Horeshoe Bay has my daughter in the foreground turning to speak to me. I must be right next to you! Meanwhile my daughter is quiet and sweet unfortunately she looks like a real loudmouth in the moment you snapped the picture her mouth looks like she is yelling and since I am losing my hearing that may also be the case! Unfortunately she is not flattered by the shot

I recognize that face! Hi Barry! Too bad you don't know anyone who can check your hearing, lol. Glad you guys made it home safe! With love from your new favourite Canadians :cool:

I was on this cruise also in the Haven. It seems we crossed paths many times without knowing it- as this picture of Horeshoe Bay has my daughter in the foreground turning to speak to me. I must be right next to you! Meanwhile my daughter is quiet and sweet unfortunately she looks like a real loudmouth in the moment you snapped the picture her mouth looks like she is yelling and since I am losing my hearing that may also be the case! Unfortunately she is not flattered by the shot

Whoops, tell your daughter I apologize. I normally would have cropped that picture if I had noticed it. Sometimes it is tough posting and editing photos from my phone. I would gladly delete or edit the post but it seems like there is a limit to the time we can edit posts.

Again I am sorry and would have cropped it had I noticed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries we had a good laugh over it!!!

Whoops, tell your daughter I apologize. I normally would have cropped that picture if I had noticed it. Sometimes it is tough posting and editing photos from my phone. I would gladly delete or edit the post but it seems like there is a limit to the time we can edit posts.

Again I am sorry and would have cropped it had I noticed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you guys as well!!! By the way I got my survey e-mail today filled it out already.

I recognize that face! Hi Barry! Too bad you don't know anyone who can check your hearing, lol. Glad you guys made it home safe! With love from your new favourite Canadians :cool:

Was the free ferry to St. George running when you were there? Curious about the schedule and crowds?

As of this past cruise, no, but folks saw them docked in St. George while waiting for the return ferry back to Royal Naval Dockyard.

The crowds on the Hamilton and St. George's ferries were not bad if you arrived early and took a seat near the entrance/exit of the boat. We had no problem getting a 1 day bus/ferry pass on Day 2 in Bermuda for $19pp, a great value IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Breakaway backs out of her berth onto the Hudson..

What time was your muster drill & what time was your sail away? We're sailing 5/28 & it says sail away is at 4:00. But looks like you set sail closer to 3:15. What was your advertised sail away? Just trying to get an idea of how long we have to get to an ideal location after muster drill before the Statute of Liberty. Thanks.

What time was your muster drill & what time was your sail away? We're sailing 5/28 & it says sail away is at 4:00. But looks like you set sail closer to 3:15. What was your advertised sail away? Just trying to get an idea of how long we have to get to an ideal location after muster drill before the Statute of Liberty. Thanks.

Muster will be at 3:30

Most folks will spend the first 45 mins on the port side watching the sights of Manhattan. The and shirt tot the starboard to see the SOL. Then try to get has high as possible for the bridge.

• 1 month later...