Quick Magic Review

Banks822

thanks for the review, your cruise is our next cruise, but we don't get to go until October-Halloween on the magic!

what was the purpose of the small t-rex partying? were dinosaurs a theme?

They were just having a deck party and the trex came out to dance a little. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Hi Neighbor. I live in South Greensboro and work in High Point!! Going on the Magic next February!! Thanks for the review!! Looking forward to it myself!!

Archdale here! Waiting on August 13th to board the magic myself! Love the Dream class ships!

Wow! Small world! I live in Archdale and sail out on the Magic August 13th! I have some first time cruisers with me. That makes it even more fun!

Definitely a small world! My in-laws live across from Creekside park in Archdale and my children all go to Wheatmore. Lol

Your review is great, thank you so much for sharing your trip.

Port 2- Belize

Well we got up nice and early because of the long tender ride even though we had fttf. My hubby can't stand being late and I'm a don't rush me I'm waiting for the last minute kinda girl. Lol What we didn't know was that Belize was 3 hours behind ship time! Our excursion to Goff's Caye was set for 9 local time. I could have slept in!!

So since we were up we had breakfast and took our time getting ready. Then the kids ate a snack again since this excursion didn't include lunch. Only 9 of us went out today. The other 5 stayed on the ship and relaxed in Cloud 9 Spa and on their balconies. I've been to Belize 1 other time and stayed inside the Port to shop. I had no clue just how beautiful it really was! Wow! And the people were so nice and told us so much about the area.

Goff's Caye is a tiny little island, but it's just beautiful. We paid $40.00 each to go and snorkel. Once we tendered, we walked to the shopping center area and paid off our balance. Then we got on a boat and rode out to the island. It took about 15 minutes to get there. They gave us cold water in bags (so neat) on the way over and explained who everyone was and how our day would go. Once we arrived, we had 10 minutes to look around and get ready to snorkel if you wanted to. They split us up in groups of 6 or 7 per guide and took us a little ways out. We actually swam around and made our way to shore. We snorkeled for 45 minutes then had 1 hour on the beach. The water was choppy, so I was glad to have guides because I knew my children were okay.

Once on shore we found a picnic table and shared a few plates of shrimp, chicken, and rice, $8.00 a plate, then hit the water again. They had rum punch and fruit punch, but we stuck with the water. On the way back we saw several dolphins. They stopped the boat so we could watch them jump out of the water. It was a great beach day and we were tired! We got off and right back onto a tender boat for the Magic. After dinner that night it didn't take any of us long to fall asleep. I didn't even make it to the Love and Marriage show because I was out by 8:00. I'll post a few pics of the island next.

• 1 month later...
It was really good. If you eat upstairs on the rooftop around 4 you can watch the ships sail away. Also from 3 to 5 is happy hour and they have several $5.00 appetizers. I ordered the nacho app for my meal and it was a big portion!

Hi there, we live in Concord. Lots of NC cruisers around apparently. We have sailed out of Port Canaveral many times over the years and love to go out to the port side restaurants before the cruise. We like Grills, but Fishlips is also very good. You can't go wrong with either.

• 2 months later...