Quick Magic Review

Banks822

Small world on this thread haha. I live in Northern Greensboro and work in High Point! Going on the Magic this weekend!

Indeed it is!!! Looking forward to your review upon return. I am going next February on a Beach Music Cruise!!! Group is going :-)

Our port time was 9 until 5:30. So we were at LFK by 9:30 and we left at 4:00 ship time. We were back on board by 4:30. They were 2 hours behind us, so we left at 2 their time. It was a full day, which was great because we didn't want to shop in the port.

People in NC must really like to cruise! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much for all the information! Really looking forward to LFK this trip. You have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing your trip details.

Enjoyed reading your review as we were on the same cruise! We loved relaxing at Tropicante also (even though our time was short there).

Hope you had a great time! Yes, Costa Maya really is to short of a day.

Were all the chairs taken by 7:30???? Thats the worst part of a cruise is waking at the crack of dawn just get get a chair!

Days at sea:

We had 2 sea days and enjoyed them for the most part. I didn't enjoy having to sit outside by 7:30 just to have a chair for the day because most of them were towel holders for hours and hours! We watched the hairy chest contest, ice carving, Groove for St. Jude, dance lessons, and the morning shows. We went to brunch the 1st day around 9:30 and liked everything we tried. My DH is a fan of the steak and eggs.

On the 2nd sea day 5 of us went to tea time. It was fun and a nice break from the noise.

The kids and a few adults got on the waterslides and the boys played a lot of basketball! We made the best of our time and had fun, but still managed to relax.52c08edfefedcd2433718a16067d8d58.jpge17d40376f48080d0c32dfe38a8c79aa.jpgc4bfb7b12f7eff1ab4d6b89d939038c0.jpg

Were all the chairs taken by 7:30???? Thats the worst part of a cruise is waking at the crack of dawn just get get a chair!

By 7:30 the ones near the pool were taken already. Most all were taken by 8:30 though.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed at Comfort Inn. Got there at 2:30pm and didn't get a room until 4:30pm. Saw many parties get rooms. 4 reservations of us sat and waited and waited. Then they gave me a room on 2nd floor when I'd told them 1st floor. They said how much do you want off the room for the wait, I said $40, another lady said she didn't want to pay and she didn't!