Allure OTS revised sailing times?

Just got an e-mail from RCL advising of the new departure schedule being revised from 4pm to 4:30pm. This revision covers the May 7. '17 to Oct. 28, '18 sailings. I don't understand as my invoice show a departure time of 4:30pm. Confused!

Maybe they already knew about the new departure time when you booked your cruise. I booked my 5/21 cruise back in December and everything has the departure time listed as 4:00PM, so the email today was new news for me.

Maybe they already knew about the new departure time when you booked your cruise. I booked my 5/21 cruise back in December and everything has the departure time listed as 4:00PM, so the email today was new news for me.

Exactly. We sail on Sunday and booked our cruise over a year ago. The departure time has always said 4pm. We printed our full cruise calendar a few weeks ago and it still says 4pm. First time I noticed the difference was with this email today.

Most likely. Info is more for those who booked before OP.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are confused, just call the people that sent the email

No need as we usually get there early. Does not bother me whether it's 4 or 4:30 as I will have a good time no matter what.

It may have been due to the fact that Allure was frequently late leaving port. In March there were 5 other ships in port and we were about 30 mins - 1 hour later leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interesting theory but our sailing tomorrow changed from 4 to 4:30 and we are the only cruise ship here tomorrow.