Gem Haven question

TYSONBOXER

We are going on the Gem in Aug and we will be a haven suite. I know the Gem doesn't have a Haven restaurant, but can you eat breakfast and lunch by the Haven pool like they have on the Breakaway? And besides specialty restaurants do haven guests eat in the MDR or somewhere special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going on the Gem in Aug and we will be a haven suite. I know the Gem doesn't have a Haven restaurant, but can you eat breakfast and lunch by the Haven pool like they have on the Breakaway? And besides specialty restaurants do haven guests eat in the MDR or somewhere special.

They use Monderno for breakfast and lunch (with a suites menu). The Haven's courtyard is pretty tiny. Probably better to have breakfast and lunch in the restaurant. You're on your own for dinner.

They have a continental breakfast set up each morning by the pool or you can go to Moderno for a sit down breakfast. Afternoons they have water/juice cookies and candy and you can order food to be sent up for lunch or go to Cagney's for a sit down lunch.

We were on sailed in the Haven on the Gem's NYE cruise. Ate most lunches by the Haven Pool. The pool butler had the cabin room service and Cagney's menu available. For Breakfast we opted to enjoy a lovely meal at Modernos. Can somebody say Steak n Eggs ?