Flight to FLL changed

I looked at the port schedule and the earliest I see an rci ship sailing is 430 and that was only once or twice. The rest, 5/530

A 4 must be past the calendar I looked at. Other lines on the schedule sailed at 4

I see your cruise is 3 months away

It was 430. Then it was 4. Now it is 430 again. My point is that changes do happen and 4pm is not unprecedented.

Regardless, I'll be meeting my Genie around 11am.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To quote my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter NO NO NO NO NO NO. Don't even consider trying this. It gives you no room for error at all. By now, with all of the others telling you the same thing, you should have called the airline and asked them to move to you an earlier flight. Flying in the day of departure always has some risks, why add to them?

To quote my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter NO NO NO NO NO NO. Don't even consider trying this. It gives you no room for error at all. By now, with all of the others telling you the same thing, you should have called the airline and asked them to move to you an earlier flight. Flying in the day of departure always has some risks, why add to them?

They DID change their flight- see post #24

We had the airline to move the return flight time by a couple of hours from 12:50 to 10:40 AM. We called the airline and explained that we were returning from a cruise and could not make that time. They allowed us to change to a later flight with out any additional fees.