Harmony of the Seas - Kinda-LIVE - May 27th 2017 Western Caribbean

And here is the Happy Hour Menu. These are complimentary from 5-8 in the suite lounge. All day you can get these wines, beers and soft drinks for free. You almost don't need a drink package... 7f45f6dbab3a99d820b49416a27e0502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are at the Park n Go! Highly recommend this place. We paid online in advance ($6.99 per day!) and just showed the confirmation when we arrived. They ushered us forward to the valet area. I guess they do complimentary valet for the big ships. Our shuttle driver is fantastic and made sure everyone had the essentials before starting out (he went down a huge list from memory of things people always leave in their cars!) and now we are on the way to the ship. ETA: 5 minutes to the terminal!

By valet, do you have to leave your car keys with Park n Go ? We are used to parking are own car.

Kathy

By valet, do you have to leave your car keys with Park n Go ? We are used to parking are own car.

Kathy

Yes, we had to leave a key. I've read that they only do this when it's busy and usually you get to park your own, so maybe if you really didn't want to valet you could ask? I'm not sure what the answer would be. Maybe give them a call.

212970d2f9648bea21c450c6e9679043.jpg

Desserts. Creme Brûlée and Chocolate Praline Tart. [emoji1360] Coastal Kitchen was very impressive. Great service from Stefan, Miguel and the concierge (Raj and Mohammed). Our stateroom attendant is Rohan. Super attentive and has made fast friends with Sophie already!

@stazc. We have parked there many times and they always took our keys. Great service, and on the way out they always give u water. I will be using them again next sat when I am on hormony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the review and AO schedules. We will be cruising in November 2018 with a 3.5 year old, so these are really helpful! If you are in the kiddie pool area, please take pics of it and the signs! If not, please don't worry about it! Thanks again!

Good morning all! I forgot to explain (but perhaps it's obvious, not sure) the Coastal Kitchen menu has two sections. The first section changes each day. The bottom part, labelled "The Classics" remains the same every evening. The dessert menu is the same. My phone died last night before I could snap a pic of the dessert menu (thanks to my husband for the dessert pictures!) but I will for sure take a photo of it tonight for you.

Tonight is our first formal night on board. Plans for today include some time at the pool, exploring the activities (Ultimate Abyss, rock climbing etc), a carousel ride, and possibly some family science experiments! Here is my current view. We can see the coast of Cuba but it probably won't be visible in the picture. 10c3f7eb1277393ccd37159249a602ae.jpg

Splashaway Bay has two distinct splash areas. There is a "Baby Splash" pool and a larger one for older children. Sophie is three, and so far is having a blast in the baby area! As you can see, it's not a boring baby pool. Lots of fun things to climb on, two tiny slides, and various sprayers and spouts. The water in the base of the pool is maybe 2-3" deep. Just enough for some serious splashing. :) 263b23b62ecd814c9a987a6ab7ec7416.jpg

One of the things I appreciate the most about the kids area, are THESE! Kids chairs! There are also tiny loungers available all around the kids pools. I love that this frees up the larger loungers for parents. I always feel bad taking a full size lounger for my tiny child, when she is in the water most of the time anyway. This solves that by giving her a "special seat" of her own. We came down here around 10am and there were still chairs to be had, even though this is a full sailing. Although there doesn't seem to be masses of kids on this sailing, so we might have just been lucky. 9119a05af0348938f3dc0706c9d64c8d.jpg

And here is the big kid version. Features two water slides with height restrictions and various water cannons and such. 88a6a2dccd4a0e16dd188111b2c43be4.jpg

Other side of the big kids pool. There is a lifeguard up there (in the hooded raincoat) just ensuring safe use of the slides. a88302c7ea621dddef8ac2d6f919f9fd.jpg

Another nice touch, the family hot tub! This is right next to the splash area and is a lower temperature, perfect for kids (and pregnant ladies!) e3dae66128f3ae7a3c70de05b2d1c291.jpg

Thanks for the review and AO schedules. We will be cruising in November 2018 with a 3.5 year old, so these are really helpful! If you are in the kiddie pool area, please take pics of it and the signs! If not, please don't worry about it! Thanks again!

Posted a bunch! And here are the signs for you. :) The slide rules are pictured in one of the other pics too. a0f1ec71e0d56d0f620ed69b60ce9dc3.jpg

For you soft serve fanatics, there are four machines by the kids pool, two on each side. Today one side has Chocolate, Vanilla and Choc/Vanilla Swirl, then Strawberry, Vanilla and Strawberry/Vanilla Swirl. The other side has Strawberry, Chocolate and Strawberry/Chocolate Swirl. It's free, but the lines are long, so be prepared to wait a few minutes for your chance to look like this. [emoji38]4b25e9d08c3fb22686f7ce6a609ae963.jpg