Harmony of the Seas - Kinda-LIVE - May 27th 2017 Western Caribbean

Dinner in CK again! Here is the menu along with pics of our appetiser selections. I got the mushroom terrine and Mike got the Shrimp Cocktail and a Caesar Salad. 885eacfdc49e3b8fb5a8e08e477e829f.jpg

They made another mini salad for Sophie that she loved too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc3750a1aec44f6105b1e239c3336a5e.jpg

Entrees! The lamb shank was ENORMOUS. Mike had the fried rice. I also asked for a teeny glass of champagne to celebrate a wonderful cruise. 🥂

Sophie has a thing for strawberries, so I asked if they had any whipped cream. Sure enough, they whipped some up for her (see what I did there?). 7ccd3488062c96bd4c232690e50af93f.jpg

Really enjoying your review. Did I miss pix of the suite pool area? Will be on first RCI cruise and in GS, so interested in this area. The CK sounds great so I think we'll save our $ on pay venues.

Sad that it's almost over for you, but what great memories.

Safe trip home.

Really enjoying your review. Did I miss pix of the suite pool area? Will be on first RCI cruise and in GS, so interested in this area. The CK sounds great so I think we'll save our $ on pay venues.

Sad that it's almost over for you, but what great memories.

Safe trip home.

Thank you! I ended up recording a video walk through of the Suite areas. Going to upload to YouTube and I'll post the link. :)

Thank you! I ended up recording a video walk through of the Suite areas. Going to upload to YouTube and I'll post the link. :)

Thanks. I'll be checking for it.

Hi I am new the Cruise Critic, but I am on the Harmony right now typing on phone on deck 5 observation area. The ship is amazing! We love all 3 ports of call. Spend the $5 on RFID wrist bands instead of sail cards. We did 1) Dunns Falls / Tubing 2) Labadee Columbus Beach 3) Falmouth Jamaica - ATV Buggy / Snorkel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I recently purchased the Drink/Voom package for our October itinerary without realizing that beer and wine are available in the suite lounge during the day. Are you allowed to leave the lounge with the drink in hand? Do others feel that a wine/beer drinker not bother with purchasing a package? (I was originally thinking it might be worth the expense because it could be used on Labadee)

Second question - has anyone not been able to reserve a suite cabana on barefoot beach because of the wait to reserve? I read that the concierge contacts Sky Class a week in advance - is that correct?

Thanks, Maureen

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Stacey -- enjoying your reveiw -- especially the CK menus, pictures etc. We are on OA on Aug. 20 in a JS so we can go to CK for dinner. Really looking forward to your video of the Suite area.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever get a chance to post this? Would love to see it.

thanks for the great review, hope your trip home went well.

BobJ

• 3 weeks later...