Harmony of the Seas - Kinda-LIVE - May 27th 2017 Western Caribbean

I thought it was $20 pp now. Oh that's awesome if not. I will be on harmony sat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought so too. I guess we will find out in a few minutes. The app may be out of date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got off of Harmony yesterday after staying in a GS all week. Raj and Mohamed are amazing... they know everyone's name within the first few days and were so super and accommodating! One night I asked Raj to make a dinner reservation for us in the main dining room for around 7:00 (I could only get a 5 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. on the Royal IQ app.) He was like "are you sure????" He made the reservation but said "come see me tomorrow if you want to eat there again." Our meal in Silk was fine... food was good, service was good... but within a few days we got really spoiled by CK. Raj was right!

Also... when you get home next week, you will be blown away by how quickly you'll get off the ship as a suite guest. We went from our waiting spot in the Suite lounge to our gate at the airport in 50 minutes! WOW!!!! Sure, we paid more for the suite, but all the little goodies were worth it for us - we've got a CL booked on Allure for our next cruise. Have a WONDERFUL week!

149d28c9790379dc7af8cd18192fc800.jpg Yum. The guac is delicious! This will likely be one of our only specialty dining visits this trip. We will do Wonderland for dinner one night, but everything else will be Coastal Kitchen I think. So I don't mind paying $19 for this. ;)

We just got off of Harmony yesterday after staying in a GS all week. Raj and Mohamed are amazing... they know everyone's name within the first few days and were so super and accommodating! One night I asked Raj to make a dinner reservation for us in the main dining room for around 7:00 (I could only get a 5 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. on the Royal IQ app.) He was like "are you sure????" He made the reservation but said "come see me tomorrow if you want to eat there again." Our meal in Silk was fine... food was good, service was good... but within a few days we got really spoiled by CK. Raj was right!

Also... when you get home next week, you will be blown away by how quickly you'll get off the ship as a suite guest. We went from our waiting spot in the Suite lounge to our gate at the airport in 50 minutes! WOW!!!! Sure, we paid more for the suite, but all the little goodies were worth it for us - we've got a CL booked on Allure for our next cruise. Have a WONDERFUL week!

Thank you! Great tips! Yes Raj and Mohamed already knew our names about an hour after we boarded. They are amazing!

Meh. The guac was awesome and the Short Rib was delicious, but everything else was pretty underwhelming. Glad we tried it, but we wouldn't come back. Hubs had the Avocado Margarita and said that was good too. Now he's off to do The Ultimate Abyss, so review to come!

We came down here around 10am and there were still chairs to be had, even though this is a full sailing. Although there doesn't seem to be masses of kids on this sailing, so we might have just been lucky. 9119a05af0348938f3dc0706c9d64c8d.jpg

It most likely has to do with school not being out everywhere in the USA yet. The last day here in Tampa was Friday but this is 2 weeks earlier than last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

so it looks like Adventure Ocean is open on the evening on Day 1??!?!?!?!? I thought it was closed, that will be awesome if it is open!

Yes I believe it was open 8-10pm and then after 10pm for the late night session (that costs extra).

Hello all! I think I may give this "live" thing a try, because I sure love following along with them! We are currently in the car driving down to Port Everglades from our home in Orlando.

Travelling along are my husband and three year old daughter. I'm also expecting our second child, so it will be interesting to cruise pregnant (and a whole lot more sober [emoji38]). This is our fifth cruise, third time on Royal, first time in a suite. We typically do a balcony, but got a KILLER deal on a Crown Loft Suite for this sailing.

We cruised Allure for our honeymoon in 2011, and Navigator in 2013. We are super excited to get back on an Oasis class, and can't wait to see how Harmony stacks up with the other ships.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I plan on posting the compasses, because there's a lot of Eastern ones floating around, but not many Western.

I'll be back when we arrive at the Park n Go to do a quick review!

53a55c03079dff3499c6936ec1ee875a.jpg

Looking forward to it! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

602237ee4a260ffdb7b69856aa535871.jpg

The bread service in the Coastal Kitchen comes with Whipped Herb Butter, Red Pepper Hummus and Olive Tapenade. Yum.

How is posting from Tapatalk? Can you imbed the photos directly into the post? If so, I may have to write a delayed review of my Carnival Conquest cruise :D

I can! However I can't imbed more than one at a time, which is a bit frustrating. Other than that, it's easy!

Great review so far. Your stateroom looks amazing! Looks like you're having a great time so far. Love the picture of your little girl with the ice cream all over her face and dripping. So cute. Looking forward to hearing more.

a4aa859aa4e06db68b69ebb3d59671a2.jpg Delicious again! Lobster salad with the best cooked lobster I've ever had. Hubs had the Caesar. Then our entrees were both Veal options. I had the Pappardelle (yum!) and Mike had the Tenderloin. All excellent.

Splashaway Bay has two distinct splash areas. There is a "Baby Splash" pool and a larger one for older children. Sophie is three, and so far is having a blast in the baby area! As you can see, it's not a boring baby pool. Lots of fun things to climb on, two tiny slides, and various sprayers and spouts. The water in the base of the pool is maybe 2-3" deep. Just enough for some serious splashing. :) 263b23b62ecd814c9a987a6ab7ec7416.jpg

Is it true the height requirement for the kiddie slides in Splash away bay is 42 inches?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is it true the height requirement for the kiddie slides in Splash away bay is 42 inches?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes. It's a bummer because the purple one isn't very fast. My daughter is about 39.5" and would have loved that one.

After dinner we swing by the kids dance party for Sophie, and then went to see The Fine Line in the Aquatheatre. Oh. My. Goodness. The show was SPECTACULAR. High divers, dancers, synchronised swimmers, tightrope walkers, slackliners, a guy who spun around in circles for a good 10-15 minutes... it's an incredible performance and one of the best we have seen at sea. It blows the Aqua Theatre show from our Allure cruise out of the water (ha). I highly recommend you see it. It plays the first three nights at 8:30 and 10:30pm. (At least on this sailing). If you're REALLY up for some fun, sit in the splash zone. We did, in our formal wear, and had a blast! e7e41a53a0ddf8b6a9f3db5825a8a04f.jpg