Grandeur "D" lounge question

They will mix drinks if they are simple drinks. I like a Bay breeze, I have gotten a cosmo, a lemon drop martini and the like. They do not do frozen drinks and those that take multiple types of alcohol/mixers in one drink. . . .[ I have seen --rum and coke, bourbon and ginger, scotch and soda, gin and tonic, etc]

Just about anything you want except frozen drinks. Just off The may 13th sailing and the food, drinks and service in the Diamond lounge was excellent and we enjoyed it with a small group every night. There were never more than a dozen or so fellow cruisers each night so it never got even close to crowded.

Just about anything you want except frozen drinks. Just off The may 13th sailing and the food, drinks and service in the Diamond lounge was excellent and we enjoyed it with a small group every night. There were never more than a dozen or so fellow cruisers each night so it never got even close to crowded.

Kind of. It's far from just about anything. No flavored rums, nothing frozen and only certain labels. Mixers tend to be soda, oj. You have to work off the list of what they will serve. DH loves screwdrivers and those are no problem. You'll see a lot of cosmos and wine drinkers. D lounge crowds vary. Usually, it's very busy and there is overflow into the Pacific Lounge, especially on longer cruises which tend to have more experienced cruisers onboard. It's rarely uncrowded. Shorter cruises and those during school breaks tend to have less higher tier cruisers. Our experience is that the DL and CL are pretty full. I prefer the CL because I can get a chocolate martini.

I have gotten long island iced teas no problem.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Yep, those are easily made with the ingredients they have. They make a decent rum punch and lemon drop also.

Two years ago, on the Grandeur, they were making Pina Coladas in the Diamond Lounge. But, then they stopped it. Someone goofed, but, some people were lucky enough to get them while they were making them. Several people in our group had them.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums