Diamond balcony discount

2 questions...does the balcony discount apply to Central Park/Boardwalk balconies, or just ocean view? Also, if I book 2 balconies for my family of 4 (myself and one child in one and my husband and other child in the other), could I get the balcony discount applied to both cabins? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I know I do get a balcony discount now as Emerald, but it's usually less than the current promo. We are Diamond after our next cruise though, and 2 Diamond balcony discounts is much more substantial. Thanks again!

Thank you! I know I do get a balcony discount now as Emerald, but it's usually less than the current promo. We are Diamond after our next cruise though, and 2 Diamond balcony discounts is much more substantial. Thanks again!

This is often the case with the Diamond discount too. And only available if outside of 6 months until sailing, I believe.

Anymore I think of the discount as unknown until step thru a pricing logged into C&A; then again in incognitor browser as first time cruiser, and compare the total difference.

This is often the case with the Diamond discount too. And only available if outside of 6 months until sailing, I believe. ...

Balcony discounts go down $25 if added (or if a price change occurs) within 6 months of sailing.

This is often the case with the Diamond discount too. And only available if outside of 6 months until sailing, I believe.

Anymore I think of the discount as unknown until step thru a pricing logged into C&A; then again in incognitor browser as first time cruiser, and compare the total difference.

They are available at any time of booking. As Bob indicated, however, the value decreases by $25 if booked within 6 months of the sailing date.

There was a very brief time that there was no discount if booked less than 6 months out. It was met with so much protest that it was changed.

Oh, that's true, I had forgotten. That's the same time they added $25 to the Pinnacle discount.

There was a very brief time that there was no discount if booked less than 6 months out. It was met with so much protest that it was changed.

I recall that as well but I thought that was only discussed as a plan that would be in effect at some point in the future, and then was dropped due to the customer reaction. Did they actually impose that rule and then rescind it?

I recall that as well but I thought that was only discussed as a plan that would be in effect at some point in the future, and then was dropped due to the customer reaction. Did they actually impose that rule and then rescind it?

Interesting, when I'd googled about it came to some website mentioning no longer but couldn't get to a RCCL spot that showed the current chart I'd become accustom to looking at.

I know last time I reserved, not sure what window it was in, I got the Diamond discount but then I didn't get the OBC I'd get if newbie booking, so the value of being Diamond was $25 to me.

Interesting, when I'd googled about it came to some website mentioning no longer but couldn't get to a RCCL spot that showed the current chart I'd become accustom to looking at.

I know last time I reserved, not sure what window it was in, I got the Diamond discount but then I didn't get the OBC I'd get if newbie booking, so the value of being Diamond was $25 to me.

Frequently booking promo's cannot be combined with balcony discounts and when you do a mock booking you can see each offer to compare. The booking will typically default to the best one.