Price of Johnnie Walker Blue

Cruisebee1

We priced it on a Norwegian last November. We could get it cheaper at our military base and even at the port in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was 2/310 on our Royal Caribbean cruise and my boyfriends kicking himself for not getting it. When we checked the base, the price came nowhere near that. My aunt will be on a Carnival cruise in July and I'm hoping they'll have a sale like that or something close to it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

It was 2/310 on our Royal Caribbean cruise and my boyfriends kicking himself for not getting it. When we checked the base, the price came nowhere near that. My aunt will be on a Carnival cruise in July and I'm hoping they'll have a sale like that or something close to it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

I don't think it was that low on NCL, but I could be wrong. We've only started drinking the double black. Afraid to taste the blue. [emoji31]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was 2/310 on the Victory a couple of weeks ago. I know two years ago I was on the Glory and they had a sale for 10% off one day and was able to grab 2/280. Keep an eye out for a sale if you want to buy on the ship.

I will say though, I think it may have been cheaper in Cozumel this last trip. Like 2/265 or something. I wasn't in the market for it, so I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the price.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No it's real. They are at the store right on the dock. Celebrity would of matched the price if I wanted a 2nd bottle but I'm not a scotch drinker. They did match the price of 14 for a bottle of Kalulha and a bottle of tangaray

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No it's real. They are at the store right on the dock. Celebrity would of matched the price if I wanted a 2nd bottle but I'm not a scotch drinker. They did match the price of 14 for a bottle of Kalulha and a bottle of tangaray

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Heck I would have bought the second bottle and doubled my money in the US lol

I bought 2 for 285 after doing the JW tasting on my cruise last summer. But then found it in a store in St. Thomas for 125.00/ bottle. I took a picture (after asking and buying some cigars etc) and the ship store credited me the difference.