Current Ruby Princess Alaska dinner menus

kdowneymd

I was on the Ruby May 20-27.

We did not get copies of the menus or photo them, but the choices were usually quite good.

I don't eat shellfish but my DD & SIL were thrilled w/LOTS of crab legs, shrimp, mussels, & lobster as well as escargo (sp?). Also, beef medallions, beef Wellington, veal scallopini (sp?) -- so many choices! My personal favorite: souffles several times.

If there's something specific you're looking for, LMK & I may remember if we had it or not.

Trying to figure out which nights we will book Share or Crown Grill, as are so many others. While I suspected the menus might be quite similar to last year's menus, I thought it was worth asking for current ones in case changes had been made.

Really trying to decide if first night and second are good nights to go to Share or Crown Grill. I am thinking MDR should be at its best second night which is our first formal night.

I have copies of all the current menus. My husband has vision problems and I requested large print menus for him. I can't link them but will provide info as requested. Crab legs for dinner on the 13th and lobster on the 15th.

Saturday mains:

• Conchiglie alla Campagnola (V): pasta shells, marinara sauce, broccoli, capers and olives, optional: add wok-fried chicken strips
  • Steamed Alaska Cod over Warm Lentil Salad*: firm-fleshed-cod filet with Dijon-balsamic dressing, boiled potatoes
  • Cognac-Flamed Crawfish Étouffée with Louisiana Hot Sauce: pilaf rice and vegetable medley
  • Roasted Rack of Pork with Glazed Artichokes*: pan jus, green asparagus and mascotte potatoes
  • Slow-Roasted Corn-Fed Prime Rib, Rosemary Jus and Horseradish Cream*: corn-on-the-cob, char-grilled tomato, baked Idaho potato
  • Oriental-Style BlackPepper Beef: sitr-fried with onions, celery, green, red and yellow pepper
  • Leek and Ricotta Cheese Tart (V): vegetable ratatouille, tomato sauce, basil oil

Sunday mains:

• Farfalle alla Rustica: bow tie pasta, tender veal, fresh basil, morel mushrooms, cream sauce

• Pan-Seared Barramundi: leeks, green asparagus, potato batons, grain mustard sauce

• Shrimp “Daniele”: broiled tiger shrimp, Café de Paris butter, broccoli vegetable fried rice

• Cornish Game Hen: potato & mushroom ragout, pea pods, pan jus

• Grilled Medallions of Beef Tenderloin: carrots, roasted squash, almond croquettes truffle demi-glace

• Rosemary Rubbed Roast Leg of Lamb*: string beans, Provençale tomato, chateau potatoes, mint jelly

• Spinach & Potato Flan, Spicy Tomato Sauce (V): asparagus spears, zucchini batons, cherry tomatoes, roast potatoes

Italian night is Wednesday.