Lee Moreau, Director of Loyalty for Celebrity Cruises

kk99

I received an email today that Ms.Moreau has resigned form her job at Celebrity to take on a sales opportunity job at Royal Caribbean. I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Moreau a few times over the past four years, and think she did a wonderful job as Director of Loyalty.

Congratulations to Ms. Moreau on her new job, and I hope whoever fills her role at Celebrity is just as enthusiastic about the Captain's Club program and its members as she was.

I received an email today that Ms.Moreau has resigned form her job at Celebrity to take on a sales opportunity job at Royal Caribbean. I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Moreau a few times over the past four years, and think she did a wonderful job as Director of Loyalty.

Congratulations to Ms. Moreau on her new job, and I hope whoever fills her role at Celebrity is just as enthusiastic about the Captain's Club program and its members as she was.

I was looking forward to seeing her in August. Lee is a wonderful person who really cared about the Celebrity passenger.

Good for her

I'm sure it's a thankless job, prob 90% of everyone you talk to either has a complaint or wants an upgrade or compensation

I wish her well, we're friends on LinkedIn and I know she has a great future ahead with the RCCL extended family

I only met Lee twice but she is the one responsible for the entire Re-vamp of the Captains Club program that offers all the freebies many of Celebrity's passengers enjoy onboard with their Elite and Elite plus and Zenith Benefits. It will be interesting to see in which direction the Captain club goes without Lee at the helm. I am sure her RCL job is a promotion and after meeting many of the Elite Plus and Zenith members.....she had a tough job, and I can imagine a change will be excellent for her. Bravo Lee!!!!! Good luck!