Anthem Loft Suites

Hello all!

I'm staying in a loft suite on the Anthem this July, I'm curious about feeling engine vibrations being on the back of the ship. Has anyone here stayed in one? I'm just curious since it's technically the back of the ship but it's set in becuse Cafe270 is further aft.

Thanks!!!

We sailed on Anthem last year in a loft suite at the back of deck 10. I didn't notice any extra vibration or anything different than when we stayed midship in the past. Loved it so much, we booked the same suite for this year. The view is absolutely incredible and the service is extraordinary. Have fun!

Swiss

• 5 months later...
We sailed on Anthem last year in a loft suite at the back of deck 10. I didn't notice any extra vibration or anything different than when we stayed midship in the past. Loved it so much, we booked the same suite for this year. The view is absolutely incredible and the service is extraordinary. Have fun!

Swiss

Which cabin did you stay in? We are booked for cabin 10322. It looks awesome!

anthem actually does not have its propellers in the back.

they are in the front actually pulling the ship.

for this reason i would assume IF there were more noise, it would be the front and not the back

Huh?

Huh?

the engines, the are in part used to power how the ship moves. Most ships have the propellers in the back PROPELLING the ship forward.

Anthem pulls the ship by placing these infront.

My point was that for noise purposes, I would assume the front would be noisier, if there was a difference.

yes engines are used for more the motion on ships but I was only providing info on what i knew

the engines, the are in part used to power how the ship moves. Most ships have the propellers in the back PROPELLING the ship forward.

My point was that for noise purposes, I would assume the front would be noisier, if there was a difference.

yes engines are used for more the motion on ships but I was only providing info on what i knew

I know what you meant, but according to all the pictures I've seen, the propellers on Anthem are still in the back.

I know what you meant, but according to all the pictures I've seen, the propellers on Anthem are still in the back.

we had a meet and walkthrough of the captain's bridge where they spoke about it.

thats what we were told. was trying to help, and now im confused and curious too.

c'est la vie

The Azipods (propellers) are in the aft, but they face forwards, thats where the pulling the ship comment come from.

I was in 8722 in March. Didn't feel vibrations that I can recall. Did, however, hear the tribute band the 2 nights it was in 270. Kind of like going to a show without having to be there. ;p (In fairness, I tend to go to bed rather early, so that's why I heard them. On future sailings, I'm at least aware of this possibility.)