Oasis Class boardwalk view deck 7 cabins...anyone cruised on one?

Hi,

I am looking to book a BV boardwalk view cabin on the Allure. Pictures I have seen from the boardwalk show these aft cabins as being BALCONY cabins. However agent tells me they are ocean view with a window? I am looking at cabin 7721.

Has anyone cruised in one of these cabins? Can you confirm if they have a balcony? So frustrating, RCCLs site is so bad...doesn't always give the correct info :(

Thanks for any input!

Hi,

I am looking to book a BV boardwalk view cabin on the Allure. Pictures I have seen from the boardwalk show these aft cabins as being BALCONY cabins. However agent tells me they are ocean view with a window? I am looking at cabin 7721.

Has anyone cruised in one of these cabins? Can you confirm if they have a balcony? So frustrating, RCCLs site is so bad...doesn't always give the correct info :(

Thanks for any input!

There are no Boardwalk balcony staterooms on deck 7. Those are BV category, which means Boardwalk View, window but no balcony. Boardwalk balcony staterooms are categories B1, B2, and those are on deck 8 and higher.

It looks like I was given incorrect info and my agent was correct...the BV categories are not balcony cabins.

I did search on YouTube and didn't have luck but will try again.

Thanks for all your replies....Enjoy your cruise seseme street cruisers!

You can go on youtube and see this exact cabin. No it is not a balcony, it has a round porthole window that looks straight across to another porthole cabin. Boardwalk and central park balcony's are from deck 8 up.. happy cruising

Central Park is on deck 8. Central Park balconies start on deck 10.