OASIS with young grands - summer or fall?

We cruised in September with my Granddaughter who was 9 and also home schooled. There were kids on the board, not many her age, but she had a wonderful time. We are going again this September again and know there will be things for her to do and sure there will be some kids her age on board.

The best prices will be much better in the fall for sure. Sometimes not having the kids club completely packed out is a good thing. There is always plenty to do.

Not sure if this is your first trip without the parents, but be sure to get a notarized letter signed by both parents giving you permission to take them on a cruise and make all medical decisions for them.

Some on these boards will say it is not necessary because no one will ask for it. But I can tell you from personal experience I have been asked for it three times, not only by the cruise line but also Customs.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

The best prices will be much better in the fall for sure. Sometimes not having the kids club completely packed out is a good thing. There is always plenty to do.

Not sure if this is your first trip without the parents, but be sure to get a notarized letter signed by both parents giving you permission to take them on a cruise and make all medical decisions for them.

Some on these boards will say it is not necessary because no one will ask for it. But I can tell you from personal experience I have been asked for it three times, not only by the cruise line but also Customs.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Totally agree. We just got off the May 21st cruise on Oasis. We had grandkids 8 and 13. Tons of kids. And they asked for the letter at check in and at Adventure Ocean for the younger one.