Luggage Tags for Suite Guests?

Just did a CLS on the Allure and had to print my own tags. You have to open an email then open a pdf file and then hit print. Then you have to take the paper which has very sharp edges off the printer. No injuries but I was very careful. It's a shame they don't send them to you anymore. You would still need to avoid paper cuts though.;)

Just curious if RC still sends out luggage tags for suite guests? We are sailing on the Harmony next month in a Crown Loft Suite and I just wanted to plan accordingly. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In a suite on board Oasis now....we had to print our own luggage tags. I purchased clear tag holders and just fold the printed ones and insert into those I purchased. Works very well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just did a CLS on the Allure and had to print my own tags. You have to open an email then open a pdf file and then hit print. Then you have to take the paper which has very sharp edges off the printer. No injuries but I was very careful. It's a shame they don't send them to you anymore. You would still need to avoid paper cuts though.;)

Next time buy dull paper.

In a suite on board Oasis now....we had to print our own luggage tags. I purchased clear tag holders and just fold the printed ones and insert into those I purchased. Works very well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice. Did you get the Cruise Critic official tag holders? I'm curious how well they fit the suite luggage tags.

Nice. Did you get the Cruise Critic official tag holders? I'm curious how well they fit the suite luggage tags.

I print them then go to office depot to laminate them for about 2 bucks

The tag holders work great. And right now Cruise Critic has a sale on the clear holders (get the wide ones, even though the Royal Caribbean tags will fit in the narrow ones). You get three holders for the price of one. I just ordered six and with tax, license, dealer prep, and shipping, it is less than $10.

I was wondering the same thing. I am going on a cruise in August and wanted to know how and when they send them to you.

Luggage tags are no longer sent to you, unless you pay a extra $35 for paper documents. At around 7 weeks before your cruise, Royal's website will allow you to download an image of a luggage tag, which you can print, fold, and staple around the handles on your bags.

Luggage tags are no longer sent to you, unless you pay a extra $35 for paper documents. At around 7 weeks before your cruise, Royal's website will allow you to download an image of a luggage tag, which you can print, fold, and staple around the handles on your bags.

Thanks for the inform.

The tag holders work great. And right now Cruise Critic has a sale on the clear holders (get the wide ones, even though the Royal Caribbean tags will fit in the narrow ones). You get three holders for the price of one. I just ordered six and with tax, license, dealer prep, and shipping, it is less than $10.

Ordered a set of 8 reusable tags on Amazon for $11.

I show up at the pier. I tell the porter what my room is.. And they slap a tag on it.. If they are nice.. I tip them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

When we went on the Allure in May 2017, it was just a bit quicker if you already had your pre-printed luggage tags on your luggage. There was a mass of people and the pre-printed went on their way first.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we went on the Allure in May 2017, it was just a bit quicker if you already had your pre-printed luggage tags on your luggage. There was a mass of people and the pre-printed went on their way first.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had no issues without preprinted tags in August of 16.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk