Carnival Guest Services

I just got off the Conquest mid June and I can't figure out why the line at Guest Services was always so long? What are these issues you have during your cruise that you feel the need to stand in line for an hour? Maybe I just go with the flow. If you join these lines on your vacation please enlighten me. I am forgetting to ask for something special and missing out?

Happy Cruising!!!!!!!!!!!!1

On our last cruise we were told we had to go thru guest services to get our balcony divider opened.

I also had some Carnival gift Cards that would not work thru the kiosks. It took two trips to guest services to get them to go thru.

One cruise our travel mates lost their travel folder with all of their passports. Someone turned it in and we had to pick it up at guest services.

There are lots of reasons.

Usually on embarkation day, people are trying to get upgraded cabins that don't exist. The last night they are trying to remove tips because "They will pay the crew in cash". During the week it's a hodgepodge of stuff from incorrect charges to maybe a cabin key stopped working or lost. Lots of stuff.

We also had long lines on the Conquest for our April 29-May 7 cruise. The reason was you could not look up your account on the TV in your cabin, half the time the kiosks were not working, you could not download the APP once you set sail because that part of the system was also not working. You couldn't even get on the Carnival site on their computers to check cruises that you might want to book because that was not working also. Maybe some of those things were happening on your cruise too.